Part Two Of C//62

Moments later...

We were in my hotel room! Evan and I of course.

"You ready to go in Yanna?"

"Are you?"

He downed the rest of his drink and turned to me and grabbed my hand pulling me inside of the hotel. He led me to my room and he smoked some more of his blunt then put it down. I was sitting on the bed just watching him.

"Strip baby girl"

"Strip?"

"Yes ma strip , you about to get this dick you knew that"

I guess I did.

I began to take my shirt off while looking at him. He bit his lip.

"You so little , but you thick"

I smiled and proceeded to taking my bra off .

"Unt un! I got that"

I didn't say anything I just took my pants off instead. I can't believe I'm about to do this with him. He so fine though , I can't pass this up.

" What you thinking about?"

"Nothing"

He came closer to me and started losing and biting on my neck while taking my bra off. Oou his touch ! His touch! He leaned in on my ear. I smelled the weed and liquor on his breath , but I didn't mind. I was a stoner too little did he know.

"You sure you wasn't thinking about nothing"

"You - you got a girl"

He tended up , and pushed me back on the bed making me automatically scoot up to get all the way on there. My titties were erect and exposed.

"We both don't care about that baby girl . It's just us okay?"

I nodded my head biting my lip as he took off his shirt.

"Yea"

He took off the rest of his close and I tried to reach down to take my panties off , but he moved my hands.

"I said I was taking care of that"

I let him start from my neck down kissing all over me. The sound that was made each time he connected and pulled apart to kiss something else had me on cloud 9 already. The anticipation was real in this bitch!

"You not a Virgin right?"

Will never fucked and that was my first half way relationship. We just gave each other oral. Yes Yanna is a dick sucker on the low. Fuck you!

"I'm a virgin"

"For real? You could've fooled me little freak"

I smirked and pulled him closer to me. He smiled too and bit my panties pulling them down. He came back up and stuck his finger in me. I arched my back a little.

"I'm gone take care of you in the best ways okay sexy?"

"Okay daddy"

That sent him.

He dug in me. Tongue and finger bitch. Oh! I was loving it! You could tell he lives for eating pussy.

"Oh shit!"

This gone be a long night sis... I told you I was stealing bitches mans.