C//61

C//61, "I Miss You"
3 days past...

August Pov

I slept the whole plane ride to New Orleans and I'm still tired. Those long ass interviews two each day for two days were a pain in my ass. Especially when your boy rarely been getting any type of sleep. I just touched down and Boog and Bonnie came to pick me up. Boog been sleeping over at Teke and Bonnie house while Tee been at the grandma's house. I'm going to just stay over there with them.

"Wazzam sis"

I dapped Boog up...

"Wazzam Bonnie"

I pinched her cheeks.

"Stop Aug! We missed you toenail head!"

"Curly fry twist and shit! Sis he ugly!"

"Why y'all always trying to rob a nigga? Boog you need to hair done! Bonnie you need some Chapstick chill fat head mothafucka!"

They were both laughing.

"Bonnie fuck him!

"Y'all did it to y'all self"

"I just got off work nigga as you can see"

She was licking her lips and shit while Boog was looking at herself in the little mirror

She was licking her lips and shit while Boog was looking at herself in the little mirror. Yeah don't come for me and y'all tested up ya heard me.

"I'm hungry stop at Popeyes"

"Ight big bruh we got you"

"On y'all?"

"Nigga this gas on us you the one on the radio and shit!"

She turned up the radio and it was one of my songs.

"Y'all know the lyrics?"

"Yup half way"

"Sing what you know then"

"Ready Boog?"

"Buss it I'll join dawg"

Bonnie nodded her head and I sat there seeing if they really knew.

"Something I gotta tell somebody, just in case you didn't know
I gotta show you where I came from, so you can see where I gotta go
See I started out with nothing and I've been through some things
But there really ain't a difference, I gotta gotta little change
I've been hood rich and I've been broke
Singing in the choir y'all, even sold dope
See I've been clean and I've been high
Lived like a king and I had to get by
Had a couple tens in my bed at one time
Them down ass bitches when I didn't have a dime
Seen it all, heard it all, did it all
Appreciate the rise, hope I never gotta fall"

They had stopped singing , so I picked up where they left off at. When my song cut off it brought my mood up a little. To hear me on the radio is so crazy man seriously.

"We proud of you August"

"We really are and just for this success you got going on I'll buy you ONE biscuit okay?"

Bonnie and I started laughing. Boog be having me fucked up!

"What you look like that is your appetite pure bones son"

"Fuck you man!"

"Had to get you back"

Man I missed they ass. Never a dull moment with these two.

Late evening...

Here I was standing in front of Mel, Trell , and Ron's tombstone with Trav. I'm holding back right now I must admit.

"You want space August?"

I didn't respond verbally I just nodded my head. He patted my shoulder and kissed his fingers and tapped each of their tombstone , then walked off. I signed and titled my head back then back down. I read Mel's tombstone out loud.

"In memory of Melvin - "

I held my mouth as I broke down. I can't keep holding back all my niggas are gone man. They are dead! I got on my knees and started my rant.

"Y'all I don't know what is going on man. I - I need y'all advice man. I'm the last one left. Y'all aren't hea anymore , Sneak and Teke got locked up its just why?"

I sobbed fully trying to regain myself to continue speaking...

"Why? Why the lord doing me down bad y'all? I'm letting you down Mel. I know I am. I done got myself on the blogs and on the radio. I'm on tv man it don't seem real at all. I don't want this Ron! Trell! Mel! I don't want it , Y'all need to be here man. I fucked aprons and killed Moni best friend. I fucked around and got caught up. I didn't fuck her y'all , didn't give the bitch my tongue , or finger. I did do some bull shut though. Sent her some La' dick pics and shit and even led her on. I can't loose her man. She got my baybeh. I told everyone of y'all except Mel how much she mean to me. I need her y'all , I need y'all. I swear I want to give up. I just don't know what to do ya - ya heard me."

I wiped my tears and got up dusting myself off and stumbling. Trav was by my side holding me up by my shoulder as we walked back to the car.

"I got you Aug"

I just stood by him until he told me get in on the passenger side. Ha got in the driver seat and looked over at me before he pulled off.

"You good?"

"I'm straight"

"You sure?"

"Just fucking drive man"

He shook his head then started the engine up. I put my head against the window and bit my lip. This shit ain't for me man, I don't think I could come back to this grave site.