13.

October 6, 2017

Bandzey.

I had just got done getting ready for the day it's not like I had any plans though. I didn't apply any makeup or anything at all, today I just wanted a natural face.

I had on this peach colored dress that didn't hug my body tight because there is no telling how Ron would feel about that.

I had on my diamond necklace that my daddy got me on my 21st birthday. Speaking of him I'm probably going to see if we can do lunch or dinner today. If he couldn't then Ill gladly settle for another time this week.

I missed my pops...

Before I did anything else I have to get some breakfast.

I practically sped walked down the hallway and down the stairs. I was about to go to the kitchen until I heard talking coming from the TV room it sounded like.

I knew Moni would probably be here at an unexpected time as always.

Thats one of the reasons why Ron isn't here right now.

I just think its tacky to have him laid up in my bed or better yet still fucking the shit out of me while Moni or anyone is present in the house.

Moni and I always talk with each other about what we got going on that concerns one another.

Moni wouldn't mind that much if he was here, but I just preferred to be respectful.

Plus, rather Moni cared or not she likes to just barge in through doors and shit.

I can't even go...

I made an entry into the TV room and there Moni and Brittanys ass was sitting on the couch looking up at me with big, goofy smiles on their face.

Here they go man...

I did a complete reflection of their smiles.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked

Playing the confused act was my specialty. I sat right across from them.

"Bitch I live here!"

"Bitch I do too!"

Only Moni lived here with me technically but okay.

We all laughed at one another.

Then, it got silent, they're so weird man.

"So best friend you gon' tell us the tea or we gon' sit here being awkward?"

"Exactly! Was the dick good? Do yo legs hurt? Tell a bitch something, like damn stop being stingy with the damn tea. I'm thirsty!"

She's too damn dramatic.

Moni a lil too eager, she doesn't say stuff like that man.

Just extra!

I just started laughing.

I picked my head up after gathering myself.

They were sitting there, with their heads cocked to the side, waiting on me to speak and drop tea.

Its not too much to tell though... Maybe?

"You done?"

"Shut up Moni!"

"Best friend stop stalling dang!"

"Ok! Ok! Hold on let me go grab something to snack on really quick."

"Ughhhhhhhhh!"

"Hurry up best friend damn!"

I snickered because they are funny, theyre ready to know.