21.

November 2, 2017

Ron.

"Y'all at the autopsy thing?"

"Okay hit me back with what they say. Yeah, I'm glad y'all thought of this before we did the funeral."

"You said the results will be in tomorrow?"

"Coo', Aight peace."

Shit been getting hectic man. I went to Bandzey and I messages as I stood there, seeing that she texted me at 9 this morning. It's going on 1'oclock. I hit her back anyway.

Me - wya?

She gave me an instant reply.

Moochie😍😍 - at home, I just got back from finalizing everything so I can open up tomorrow.

Me - I'm on my way!

Moochie😍😍 - okay.

She probably jumping for joy right about now. I ain't seen her in days so I wouldn't blame her. I talked to her here and there, but that only consisted of me checking on her or the other way around. Even though that shit with Trell hit deep as hell, I shouldn't shut people out and I know that. Shit, I tell Yung that all the time, I'd be a hypocrite if I continue doing what I told somebody else not to do.

Hope Moni ain't there, I'm trying to dick Bandzey down. I know my baby missing it. Even if Moni is there, I'll still get busy by all means necessary. Shit if not Bandzey can go to town on a nigga like she been texting she'd do in these messages.

I got my bag together since I know shawty ass ain't gone want me to leave for a minute. After all, I'm finally giving her the time of day as she put it. It wasn't even like that to be honest, I just needed that space you know? Trell funeral coming soon and we don't even know if them bitches in the law gone let August come. They been talking bullshit so far. Trell about to get an autopsy done to make sure everything checks out, which I'm hoping it won't.

Bandzey.

"Okay Moni let's talk Ron on the way."

"Finally! I got some words for him when he get here." Moni announced.

"Hunty you not gone be here! We gots to get down! It has been too long girl you better find somewhere to go." I told her in a playful manner, but best believe I was so serious.

"Where Imma go Bandzey?" Moni asked in a pouting manner.

"Gooooo to that gym they just built up the street?" I suggested.

"What am I going to the gym for? You trying to say I'm fat?" She asked with her mouth adjusted open a little bit.

"No Moni remember I need you to model these panties and bras on my new line. I just want you to look goodt!"

"Oh yeah! Well, I don't want to though."

"Please for me cuddy! You work on yo' abs some more and you'll be looking mad fye. I'm telling you!"

She shrugged her shoulders. " I guess I can see what the ab life looking like. Only for a little while though then I'm coming home and going the fuck to sleep while eating a big bowl of ice-cream."

"Yes! That's my girl! Always coming through."

"Okay Moni girl what you want to talk about?" I added.

She started slightly biting her lip. "Uh you know how I said I'm gone go ahead and go to Clark in March?"

I nodded my head. Where is she going with this?