32.

C//31, November 25 ,2016 @10:09am

August Pov

"Alsina you got mail !"

Niggas threw my shit in the cell like it wasn't nothing .

"They grimey folk"

"Hell yeah , pick it up for me woe"

My cellmate Josh picked up the envelope and handed it to me . I was on the top bunk so I wasn't about to get down to get it .

"Thanks bruh"

He nodded at me and continued to do whatever he did down there . I looked at the envelope and it read Moni's name . I smiled just thinking about what she possibly could have sent me . I ripped it open careful not to rip anything that I ain't suppose to . I pulled out pictures . They aren't just some "pictures" either .

I mean shawty was looking bad . Shit I'm trying to escape prison for that pussy . Nah forreal she got a nigga shook honestly . Believe me when I say I done had my fair share of broads , but Moni ain't no broad. Ma got it together . Body banging , dope personality , bright future . She every man dreams . Only thing holding this shit back is me being incarserated in this shit hole .

I want her to be happy of course , so if she find somebody else while I'm locked away in this bitch I can't even get mad . Even though , I only want her to myself .

"Nigga what got you so mezmorized?"

This nigga a goofy .

"Shit nothing"

He ain't about to be trying to sneak pictures of my lady . These for me to jack off and adore only the hell .

"Yea ight"

I looked back down at the pictures licking my lips . I find it ironic how I got this shit on Thanksgiving . I'm very much thankful for her . She sent these out on her birthday and day of departure too , that's love. You was thinking about me on some important ass days show alot.

I'm hoping she got my letter I sent out to her . I'm also hoping she write back .

_____________________________
Moni Pov

I been out here in Atlanta for three days now . I already miss gang . Everybody texted in the group chat this morning saying what they was thankful for since it was Thanksgiving . Of course everybody said how they was thankful for each other and those who are locked up or dead . I had just got finished getting ready for today . I had an interview .

The interview was at Footlocker

The interview was at Footlocker . I've always wanted to work there . I mean it seemed like a cool ass job because I live for shoes . I could never get hired because I wasn't 18 yet . Now that I am , I got myself an interview . I got a little time to spare before I head out though . I put me two toaster shroodles in the toaster and waited around it for it to get done . I ain't taking no chances of that shit burning down . The apartment that Krystal and I shared was nice . Daddy Bone picked it out and he's paying 3 months rent , then leaving it up to us like we asked .