C//42

December 20 , 2016 @8:32am

August Pov

Sun is bright outchea . I don't know how long I been in that building , but my eyes was used to they dimmed lights or something because my eyes definitely wasn't used to this bright ass sun . It's cold as fuck outchea , but the sun out how that work . They told me I got hit with a brick . First off I'm confused as to why I'm even an inmate in this prison . Why am I getting hit with bricks ? Shit what a nigga do to ya. 

I got in this big ass van with these police officer guard niggas . They talking about I'm about to go to my mom's house . I don't even remember having a house . I don't even remember where she live at. I know I'm 18 , my name is August Anthony Jr. My birthday is September the 3rd 1999. I have a lot of family . I don't remember everybody name , but I got it. I'm in jail for murder , but I don't recall murdering anybody . That's monster shit , I ain't no damn monster. I got like five test ran on me . Those rude ass doctors said I got Retrograde Amnesia , but I can recover from it . I don't know what that shit is , but I guess they right because when they was asking me all these questions Ya'boy brain wasn't running in to no answers .

"We're here Alsina"

They grabbed me up and took me out the van. They took these handcuffs off me and we walked to the door. They ringed the doorbell to the brick house.

"You got a key?"

"Hell if I know"

I just got out of jail fool. The door cracked open and a pretty lady came out. Yeah that's my ma.

"Here's your son , he is being released from prison on parole due to his condition . We were told by our boss to bring him to this house"

"I don't want his ass here , take him to his house . It's still up and running I'll right the address down for you , hold on sweety."

"Mam !Mam!"

My mama had already went back in the house .

"What she do all that for man?"

"Nigga they don't want yo criminal dysfunction ass shut up"

"You shut the fuck up"

"I'll handle yo ass prison or not Alsina"

"Fuck you Mr. - Mr. - Mr.postman"

"Yo dumb ass -"

"Here you go boys"

My mom's came back out .

"Hey mama"

"Don't hey me boy"

"Why not"

"Mam your son's condition consists of memory loss ."

"Are you serious !?"

"Yes he received head trauma due to a brick having encounters with his head. He needs help with people around him to get his memory to recover . He was put on parole for a year and he has 9 months of probation . If he violates anything he goes back for the full time of 24 years ."

"Wow I don't even know what to say right now"

"Still want him gone from your house?"

"Uh no - no he can come in. Come on August . Thank you guys"

"No problem mam"

24 years ? I really did kill somebody huh ? The two guards went back to the van and sped off. I walked into the house right after my mama. I smelled some good breakfast when I walked in. It hit me right in my nose.

"Sit down August, I'm about to call your people up this is crazy. You want some food?"

I forgot what her food even taste like . I ain't trying to eat no nasty bullshit.

"Um yeah . Who's my people?"

"Oh they will be here"