49.

May 17,2017 @11:32pm
(New York , Atlanta Time)

August

I'm currently about to knock on Moni and I's house door

I'm currently about to knock on Moni and I's house door. I could've used my key, but I didn't because she didn't know I would be here. It's a surprise,but not really a surprise because I got to break some shit to her. My heart was getting heavy and I just wanted to get everything over with and see what she wants to do about the whole situation after the fact. I knocked on the door and waited to hear her voice , that ain't truly do miss. She asked who it is two times and I didn't answer. I thought she walked away from the door, so I knocked again. She pulled the door open as soon as I was about to knock again. When her eyes landed on mine , she had the biggest smile. I mean it look like Baybeh cheeks was about to fall off. It was contagious , regardless of how I felt her energy was everything.

"Oh my gosh! Augusssst! When did you get here babe!"

I brought my bags in and she came into my arms willingly.

She tried to kiss me, but I didn't let her. I just held her back as I walked forward with her in my arms. I shut the door with my foot. She tried to back away from me , probably because I just dodge the fuck out of her kiss so smooth.

"Let me go nigga, you ain't even trynna kiss me"

"Chill Moni, I didn't want you to regret it afterwards"

"Regret? Your my nigga! Why would I regret kissing you silly"

Man I'm so not ready for this shit ya heard me...

"Sit down"

She looked at me skeptical,but sat down on the couch anyway.

"You scaring me Aug , you got herpes? You cheated on me!?" Please no...."

She crazy...

"Girl hell nah I ain't got no aids or whatever you said ... Herpes? Nah I don't got that"

She bit her lip and was looking sad as hell.

"So - so you cheated then?"

...

"No baybeh , no , no , of course not"

"Then why the hell would I regret kissing you August?"
Damn man...

"Uh , I had got drunk right?"

"Drunk? Damn man!"

"That's a crime now?"

"Whatever you about to tell me ain't gone end good so hell yeah!"

"Just hear me out please carebear?"

"Whatever Aug"

She sat back and stared in her lap. I continued with what I had to say. I didn't know if it was cheating or not , I just knew that it was wrong and I love Moni way more than whatever went down.