23.

November 4, 2017

Ron.

Bandzey is sitting right across from me on the other couch. She showed up at my house at 7 something in the morning talking about she couldn't sleep. She must want to get something off her chest. We been in the same position and she ain't said a word like what the fuck she take me for? I'm already mad that I had to blow her phone up because she ain't come through like she said she was. She didn't answer any of my calls or text. Then, I got worried about her because she normally answer me so I call Moni up all late and shit. She got agitated because I woke her up out of her sleep at 4 in the morning!

She sits there and tells me that Bandzey is out with her best friend. Her best friend right? Lop side head best friend? Yeah okay! Now she coming in my house at 7 in the fucking morning and don't say a word...just sitting there looking dumb and guilty of something.

I know what went down. I at least got an idea but I want to hear it from her mouth though. I'm tired of waiting.

"Mannnn! Bandzey where the fuck was you at last night!?" I asked abruptly.

"Don't yell at me Ron!" She retorted back.

She one of them types? Okay. She right though civil conversation huh? A girl I love and trust possibly cheated on me and I'm not supposed to yell? Okay.

"Answer the question." I stated calmly.

"I was at the club." She responded shortly.

"With who?" I asked since I got to pry information out of her scary ass.

She put her head down for that one. "Dezzy." She mumbled.

I knew that much. "Dezzy huh? You all up in the club showing yo ass with him but was supposed to be with me. How that work?"

Yeah I seen her fighting. It was all over social media. I was sharing that bitch adding comments and all wholetime I didn't even know it was my own girl beating the bitch ass.

"Ron baby, I'm sorry. I forgot we were supposed to link and -"

"Save it. Did y'all fuck?" I asked bluntly and fed up with the games. I'm too old for this shit, on me.

"No."

She answered that shit to quick.

"You're lying, look me dead in my eyes and say it." I challenged.

She looked up swallowing gulps of spit and everything. "No, I didn't fuck him Ron."

It took her everything in her power to say that shit. Let's find out another way. "Come here."

She hesitantly got up. I watched her walk to see if anything was different...it wasn't. That could mean that ole boy wasn't packing like me though, so I'm gone proceed to something else.

"Sit down on my lap." I demanded.

She sat down looking confused as hell. I dug my hand in her pants and slipped my fingers in her panties and felt to see what her pussy feeling like, but she didn't feel widened. I moved my fingers back out. I saw a wet substance on my fingers, I wasn't even trying to get turned on right now. She probably thought she was about to get some. Sike bitch!

"What was that for Ron?" She asked.

"To see if you were still tight." I stated seriously.

She smacked her teeth and got up.

"You did the shit not me." I said shrugging.

"Ron I'm sorry, I forgot I promise." She continued to say.

"You promise?" I questioned.

She nodded her head.

"Well can you promise you didn't do anything with that nigga? Yall didn't kiss? Almost fuck? None of that right?"

Her whole body tensed up. She's not a very good liar. I shook my damn head.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you."

I got up to go get my cigarettes, she done fucking blew it man.

"Ron all we did was kiss...he tried to fuck me, but I was sober enough to tell him no and that I love you."

"Love me huh?" I questioned shaking my head.

"Yeah I -"

"Save it Bandzey, fuck you. Let yourself out."

"No I'm not going anywhere." She replied.

She thinks I'm playing.

"Nah you're getting the hell out of here. Bye the fuck!" I yelled standing in front of her.

She started tearing up, I could care less though. She wanted to be hardbody with angry bird and do some shit she wouldn't want done to her...she can gone get the fuck out my face.

She still ain't moved yet.

"You must want it to get physical bruh?"

She got up as I stood back letting her go about her mothafucking day.

"I fucking hate you Ron!" She shouted.

"Hate yourself love!" I responded laughing at her goof ass.

I heard my door slam and that shit was uncalled for. She hates me? She did this to her self-man. When I catch bro ass, I'm knocking his shit back straight up!

*

*

*

Dezzy.

"Dezzy why would you let me go with you! You took my phone from me, I could've still been able to link with Ron." She yelled out.

"All my fault huh? Yo you're acting like I undressed you when you undressed yo damn self baby girl! Then, when you said you had to go, you still kissed me! The audacity yo ass got right now! So, don't put up a front Bandzey, I'm type different that's why you was all on my shit just like I was all on you. Speak mad facts baby girl, you wanted it."

"Dezzy, I just, I can't lose y'all." She said through tears.

"You not losing me girl! Stop crying and shit. I was yo friend before this went down and I'm still yo friend hold up best friend. I ain't sweating this mediocre ass nigga."

"Dezzy stop okay, thanks for not leaving me. Let's just not talk about him. I don't want y'all arguing or none of that."

" I'm. Not. Sweating. Him." I explained pretty cut and clear.

I kissed her forehead on each word. I guess she just got into it with light skin bitch face. He was talking about he was gone get physical, I wish his clown ass would. For even saying that shit to her, I might just have to beat his ass when I see him.

I'm not pressed at all about Bandzey and I not being able to fuck. I mean at the end of the day whether we did or didn't she still my best friend and the same girl that's always been down. No nigga like that about to fuck her head up or lay a hand on her. I put that on his mother life.

"Dezzy, I got to go to work. Thanks for still being here regardless of everything."

"No problem Bandzey, you know how we do."

She hugged me and I hugged her back even tighter. I let her walk off and I got into my car. She had called me up crying to talk. I was in the middle of getting me a double cheeseburger so shit I told her pull up on me I'll be there. I didn't get my cheeseburger though, so that's what I'm about to go grab...I still want that mothafucka.