24.

November 7, 2017

Ron.

We're holding Brittiany hostage right now as we speak. Sneak caught her ass coming from a strip club that him and Boog had went to the other day. She had a big ass bruise and shit most likely from that fight her and Bandzey had got into recently because I ain't touched her--yet.

"Bitch you was with Trell last what the fuck happened?!" Sneak yelled with spit flying out his mouth unintentionally after every word. Sneak was getting mad because she hasn't said anything she just been crying. I'm about to make this shit easy for her.

"Sneak go in the other room with Teke for a bit, I got this shit." I stated.

"Yeah because I'm about to off this bitch ya' heard me." He responded while motioning his hand as a gun to his head while walking away.

Brittiany's crying had simmered down and I walked up on her from behind. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head all the way back. She started yelling at me to let go, but nah my grip only got tighter.

"You killed Trell?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Noooo!" She screamed. "Please!"

I came around and started to choke her, but she kept trying to raise her hands to pry mine off of me. Too bad her hands were tangled in some thick rope. She tried to claw at my hands, but it was useless. When her eyes started to twitch, I let her neck go hesitantly.

She started gasping for oxygen. I found it amusing to be honest.

"I'm gonna' ask you again bitch did you kill Trell?"

She started crying again. "I - I didn't mean to."

That's all I needed to hear.

"You killed my fucking brother! Fuck you mean you didn't mean to? So when I kill you tonight, I'll say I didn't mean to how about that?" I told her.

"Noooooooo-ooo!" She yelled out to the top of her lungs damnear.

"Yesssssssss the fuck!" I shouted back with a mean ass look on my face.

" I wasn't alone." She said quietly while sniffing her nose repeatedly.

"Who was you with? Why the fuck did you poison him you dumb bitch?! Do you know how much he meant to me!" I yelled getting shitty everytime I just picture Trell on the last day I seen him alive.

"He killed my brother's girlfriend. Do you know how much he meant to her!" She retorted back loudly.

"Man, fuck yo brother! And, fuck his ugly ass girlfriend! Fuck you! Who kills somebody that's dicking them down? Weird ass bitch!"

"I didn't mean too, I wasn't going to put it in his food. My brother pressured me to do it. I, I--just please don't hurt my brother. I'm so sorry!"

She got me fucked up on so many levels. I don't even know why I'm letting this bitch still talk.

"You think this shit a joke? My brother! Somebody I fucking grew up with is dead! Dead bitch! You killed him and think I'm not gonna' kill you and yo' brother?! Yeah...Aight!" I said chuckling while I clutched on my gun. I shot that idiot ass bitch 3 times. No mercy!

Teke ran in there with Sneak right behind him.

"You coo Woe?" Sneak questioned looking around.

"Peachy." I stated simply.

"His name Roc, we got Gezmo to pick him up right now." Teke announced.

Always on they shit, my mothafucking brothers man.

"Appreciate it. Look, my head fucking spinning so y'all kill that nigga. Make sure you hit him in his heart or near it. I want that nigga to feel how bad this shit hurt."

They nodded their heads because they agreed of where I was coming from--I'm stressed as hell. I need to go be with Bandzey! Fuck what she did or was about to do... right now... I need her to just be with me before I do some shit I'll regret. I drove the 30 minutes to her house. Hopefully she's already woke and can open the door for a nigga. My phone dead so I can't even call nobody.

I knocked on her door waiting on somebody to answer. Soon afterwards the light came on for the porch. The locks and chains started to be fumbled with.

"Ron?" Moni questioned while smacking her lips and rubbing her eye. "What you doing here boy? I'm tired of yo ass waking me up."

"Sorry Moni can I come in?" I asked.

"You supposed to be here?" She questioned while she yawned.

I didn't know what to say. It felt right so I guess so.

"Yeah."

"Aight nigga you better not be lying."

She moved to the side to let me in.

"She upstairs in her room, she probably sleep since she didn't answer the door." She added.

"Thanks Moni and I'm sorry again for waking you up sis."

She waved me off and went back into her room. I went down the hall already seeing that Bandzey light was off. I opened the door quietly. I took off my shirt, pants, and shoes then got into the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her warm body instantly.

"Ron?" She questioned in her sleepy voice softly.

"It's me Moochie." I replied before I kissed her forehead.

She snuggled up to me and fell right back to sleep. It took a long ass time for me to do so because I was thinking about everything that transpired not too long ago.

Moni.

Ron woke me up for the second time with his bitch ass. Ron and Bandzey got problems and I'm not trying to get wrapped up in all of that. I got enough shit on my plate and I just put $200 on August books. He still ain't called me or anything since the last time I spoke to him. He must be mad, I just can't change my decision, not for him. I got to figure out a way to tell Bandzey what I seen at the store. See if I wouldn't of been not in the mood I would've went up and made a big scene about it. I didn't even have the strength nor time to do so at the moment though.

Plus, I don't even know how Bandzey gone take this, I don't even understand the shit myself. I got less than 20 days until I make the big move to Atlanta and began a new life for myself. Shit got to be sealed here soon, I can't carry all this weight on me there.