47.

December 26,2017

Moni Pov

"August you took the girls everything correct?"

"Yea I think so"

"I'm gone call Chacha later to see cause you acting iffy. You got all your suitcases in the car right?"

"Yea I got it"

"What you give Chacha for Christmas you still never told me"

"Oh I figured out Mel had gave us all some money , but I let her have the rest of what was left. It was over 10 thousand"

"For real Aug? That was so sweet"

"I mean it's for the girls and her anyway . Mel left it for them to be tooken care of . I want them to be good since I'm leaving them again"

"Awn Aug you make me seem like a bad guy"

He walked over to me with his arms out to hug me. I met him halfway in the room.

"Carebear I want to do this. I want to be with you. This is what all this is for right?"

I smiled shyly.

"Kind of yeah , I also really care for your recovery too"

He nodded while fixing his shades and putting his snapback back on .

"I'm so glad we got it approved by the judge that you can move out of state with your parole and probation"

"Me too"

"Well this is it , you ready to go?"

"Yea I've been ready"

We got my bags that I've brought down here and got in his car to head off to the airport . We've already dropped off gifts to everyone's house . We've said our goodbyes . Bandzey and Ciya is moving sooner than we thought. She was released from the hospital this morning. Ciya and her are probably packing at this moment. Everyone is off to doing them. Ron has only talked to Aug and August forgot half the shit Ron even said to him. Everything is going to turn out good though no doubt and I say that for our whole family thing we got going on.

"Moni?"

He said my name ! He really didn't forget . I swear I be thinking he forgets.

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Auggy"

"Nah I really love you , like uh even though I'm kind of fucked up right now I want to go ahead and make us a thing"

"Seriously?"

"Might as well , I'm gone be good. I forgot what the shit called , but whatever they diagnosed me with it's gone blow over . I don't want you to go nowhere"

When those words rolled off his tongue somehow I thought about Craig . I don't know why that is , I don't want him.

"Of course , we can do that"

"Good , give me a kiss"

He stopped at a red light and I leaned over to give him what I thought was about to just be a peck. He turned it into a whole make out session. Horns were being honked at us and all type of shit. I started laughing in this kiss , he is a fool. Wholetime he didn't move he just kept his hand on his horn .

"August come on before they start hitting us with they dusty ass cars"

"I wish they would , they know whats good outchea"

"Boy"

I rolled my eyes . I know he capable of some things , I just like testing him.

"Don't get it fucked up"

"Okay slow down a little"

"Oh yeah I forgot about a speed limit."

I turned the music up because my song was on.

"This my shit!"

"My shit too"

I looked over to see if he was for real . He was because he started saying the lyrics and I followed right along with him.

"If I fell off tomorrow, would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good, would you still hug me?
If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century
Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz
Would you poof and disappear like some of my friends?
If I was hit and I was hurt, would you be by my side?
If it was time to put in work, would you "

He kept tapping me while saying the words of 50 cent. He knows I'm down to ride he needs to cut it. Now this nigga gripping on to the chain I got him. I'm glad he liked it. He said none of the hoes he can't remember fucking gave him something like that , so I guess that's how he showed appreciation. How he said it didn't make sense, but shit it is what it is. This is probably what we are going to be doing for the rest of this car ride to the airport. Him voicing songs and I'm the hype man . We just tight like that.