C//58

C//58 , "Matter Of Time"
Two days later ....

August

"It will be up at 12am stay active on social media were going to take these songs home on the charts"

"Bah'lee dat!"

I hugged my manager and engineer and made my way out the studio to go get to my girl. She just closed a business deal with her friend Yanna. We both happy as hell and I wouldn't ask for it no better. I think we got an appointment today , but I ain't asking so she can yell at me and change her mood. Lord knows them moods be switching up like hell man. I pulled out my phone and dialed in a number. It went straight to voicemail. Hold on . Fuck?

I looked down at my phone to see I called Ron number

I looked down at my phone to see I called Ron number. Wow. I called to tell my woe the good news , he ain't even here dawg. Wow. I turned sour real quick and deleted Ron, Trell, and Mel number out my phone. This is some bullshit. I been trying to hide this shit man , and now I got this same hurtful ass feeling in my heart. Three pieces were took out and Moni and my baby only got one more. How much more can I take? What more do you want from me man? I got in my uber and told the girl my address. I was paying attention out the window , but I couldn't help but feel somebody staring at me. It's only the uber driver and me in this bitch so what the fuck.

"Wassgood lady why you staring at a nigga so hard fa?"

She smiled and blushed. Girl that ain't no damn compliment bitches kill me. This why hoes get they weaves snatched all on world star ya heard me.

"You look real handsome that's all"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm looking that way for my lady who having my kids so cut that act baybeh girl. I ain't gone go there with you ya heard me"

She looked disappointed, but I don't give a fuck. Bitches always looking for a damn man , hot twat.

"Whatever"

She speeded up the fucking car!

"Don't kill me the fuck!"

She glanced at me and slowed back down. Yeah bitch the fuck.

Bandzey