Part Two Of C//53

Moments later...

August Pov

"So you not scared care bear?"

She came closer and played with the strings of my sweat pants. She ain't horny , I don't think. She may just be nervous she ain't got to be though.

"Of course I'm scared Aug , but I'm not gone abort or put our baby up for adoption. It's OUR baby , we got to accept responsibility"

"I wasn't going to expect you to do that anyway. I know it's just I don't think we ready , but we got this right champ?"

"We got this bae"

She leaned in for a kiss and I gladly gave it to her. Our talk was over now. She had got here like 20 minutes ago and we was just talking everything out dealing with the baby situation.

"Come on let's go see if we can go to an obgyn"

"Okay -"

I answered my phone .

"Helluh?"

"Hospital?Shot!"

"Which one?"

"Okay I'm on my way! Don't call Bandzey!"

I hung up.

"What's wrong Aug!?"

"Just shut up lets go!"

Krystal Pov

I was waiting on Bandzey to get done talking to Ciya so she could meet with me as instructed. She had been back there a while , but her workers Johnny and Rose were keeping me company. They are really funny , so I wasn't complaining. Speaking of Bandzey here she come now. Awn she look so pretty , my best friend and her were really blessed.

"Hey Krystal ready to get down to business?"

"Yea , want my portfolio?"

"I've seen you do yo thing girl no need you fye , so due to my networking my peeps in Cali offered you a business opportunity with me correct?"

"That's what they've told me"

"Okay good , so they mentioned definite admiration in a magazine correct?"

"Yes mam"

"Okay well you can model for my lingerie and swimming suits , I've had over 7 models here get in magazines and over 22 in New Orleans. The disadvantage for you is that I'm going to need you to travel back and fourth from here and New Orleans from time to time due to the way my business is producted is that fine with you?"

"Yea it all sounds great"

"Okay well you got yoself a job , we can start you creation today actually. Johnny!"

"Right here Bandzey"

"Take her to Tanya get her set up in my clothing , photo shoot"

"Okay come on Krystal girl"

"Thanks so much Bandzey"

"Don't thank me, I needed somebody like you"

I smiled and followed Johnny. I'm so glad I'm working with her now. Believe me when I say this Bandzey is popping in the fashion world. Also , everyone wants either their hair or nails done by Ciya. They are cool people too , this is dope. I'm putting in my best work for this job.

Later in the day...

Moni Pov

We get to the hospital and the whole ride August doesn't say anything. He is just on complete edge. I tried to see what's wrong , but he ignores me. When we reached the hospital I soon found out what happen. I didn't just find out what happen , we got the most terrible news anyone could receive at a time like this. Ron had been shot. Ron was killed from that bullet that hit one of his main organs. Ron wasn't lucky at all , he was pronounced dead right before the doctors could even do any type of surgery. Ciya came and got Bandzey from the hospital. I can't even describe how Bandzey reacted to this and I can't even say how hard it hit me that Ron is dead. Somebody I considered like a brother is just dead. Sneak informed everyone of the plan Ron had. It was to shoot Dezzy to try to scare him off , so Ron could take care of Nina and possibly Bandzey with no problems. Ron had got back cool with Kevo ; his brother , because Kevo knew one of Dezzy's niggas from when they were younger. Kevo's and Dezzy's mutual friend name is Sedan. Kevo still didn't like Dezzy , but it was a money thing. Kevo shot Ron making Ron miss his target which was Dezzy. When Ron fired his two shots one hit the wall and another hit Dezzy's brother. August , Sneak , and Teke are all in a taxi on our way to Aug and I's house. Nobody has uttered a word since we have been in this car. You know everything is fucked up when you see Sneak and Teke cry. Last time I seen them cry was when Trell and Mel died . Third dude out of them that died and it's crazy. I want to be there for Bandzey right now , but if I know my cousin I know she don't want that. For the sake of Nina man , for the baby . I hope God really does have everything planned , because right now I can't make an understanding of any of this. August leg was shaking and he just kept looking straight forward biting his lip. I didn't want him to lash out on me or anything , but I just needed to keep him sane. Although , I'm crying and fucking hurt. I can only imagine how August is feeling. I hestiantly put my hand on his leg rubbing it softly . I kept it like that for the remainder of the ride.

Please help us get through this... Rest Easy Ron ....