11.

October 4, 2016

August. 

"Aye Moni you said dude got a brother right?"

"Yup!"

"Aight' hang up and send me a picture I think we got his ass."

I impatiently waited for her picture message to go through to my phone. If this was this nigga Rip brother than I didn't want to loose him while we were at this gas station. My phone soon beeped letting me know I got the picture from Moni. I went to it and opened the message.

I busted out laughing, man these niggas with this red hair is killing me

I busted out laughing, man these niggas with this red hair is killing me. That's him though, we about to round his ass up!

"Sneak go get his ass, that's him!"

Sneak got out the car with Teke following, he was just making sure shit don't pop off to soon and get out of hand. I seen Sneak pull his gun out and point it against ole dude back unnoticeably to anyone's eyes.

He soon started to walk him over with a good grip on his arm. Teke was right behind him looking around and once they got to my car they threw him in the back seat.

I started my route to another warehouse in Baton Rouge, where his dry ass brother was currently located at.

See we would've left dude alone until he started making pussy comments on the net.

Don't nobody do that shit no more, so that's what got his ass in the same boat his brother in right now.

We caught Rip ass on the block posted selling his wack ass product, I had Trell snatch his ass up real quick. He been down at the warehouse for a day now with Trell and Ron taking turns babysitting his ugly ass.

Now that we got his brother shit about to go down just the type of action everybody been waiting for.

I texted the group chat that we had between all of us ; the twins, Ron, Trell, Moni, and even Bandzey.

Moni and Bandzey are finishing up on they new house as I speak so I'm not sure if they will be able to make it to the warehouse in time when shit kick off and I ain't waiting on them either.

I mean, I really don't want them to see this shit anyway, but you know whatever happens happen no big deal.

"Man who the fuck are y'all!"

"The niggas you speaking on the Internet about bitch don't play dumb!"

"Aw man y'all weak asses finally decided to show up!"