14.

October 10th, 2017

August.

"What are we gon do y'all?"

Trell was referring to how in the hell we gon' continue our hustling ways.

Im never gon' stop grinding if that's what he is saying.

Trell, Ron, Sneak, Teke, Bonnie, and Boog were all sitting in my basement A.K.A our chill spot passing around 5 blunts.

The girls spoke up first to answer Trell question while I'm sure the niggas were in deep thought of what they were going to do with their life.

I know I was shit.

"Well I already got my associates degree, I'm thinking about going to apply for jobs at the hospitals to be a registered nurse (RN). This little 18$ a hour every two weeks for a certified pediatric nurse (CPN) isnt cutting it for me.

Bonnie always had everything all planned out and I salute my sister for that shit.

"Yeah sis, that sounds like you."

She smiled and put the blunt to her lips.

"Baybeh you know I'm supporting you ya heard me."

She turned to Teke and kissed him.

Ew they so mushy, but they wouldn't be them if they weren't. One minute theyre arguing, the next minute they were being mushy. Thats just their relationship

"Well everybody knows that Teke and Sneak gon' still slang and grab they gats so who's next?"

We all started laughing because it was true, Im not saying that my cousins don't have the potential to be anything else but theyre 23 right now ya heard me. Theyve been doing this street shit since they were young, so Im pretty sure they arent going to stop any time soon.

They were born some project la' baybeh's.

"Aye bang-gang shit ya heard me fuck y'all thought."

Sneak dapped up Teke while handing the blunt off to him.

"Well boog just wanna get bands, by any means I'll throw that ass back if I got too. Yup! Straight like I did when I was in 3rd grade Bah'Lee Dat!" 

"She done got started, Sneak getcho girl."

Trell hates when Boog do extra, she started twerking and everything.

"Boogy Bae you want everybody to see my goodies outchea huh?"

Hes right, Im not judging a stripper cause ah' nigga like me love em' but Boog ass straight, she doesnt need to be getting her money like that.

"Sis cut it out."

"Shut up I was just playing y'all! Sneak you know I'm going to Florida in June for the radio shit stop playing dumb."

"Girl, who the fuck you really talking too though?" 

Sneak grabbed Boog up from her chair. I was sitting all the way on the oter side of the room but from the looks of it he had a good grip on her. She crazy as hell, cause all she did was smile.

My sister something else.

"Ooh girl my brother gon' get you right stop playing na!"

Bonnie hell.

"Trell you gon' take pictures?"

"Yeah I gotcha but remember that mentor we had in 7th grade?"

Ron and I shook our heads trying to remember who he was talking about.

"Well anyway I seen him the other day at Walmart to get a cover up for my camera, he spotted me and he actually teach photography classes now. He gave me his number and I was gonna call but -"