27.

Bandzey

After the funeral Moni and I bumped Tupac all the way to my shop. We picking pictures from the photos we just shot of Moni to post on my site. Moni managed to get those packs she wanted for these pictures. Cuddy was looking good.

"I like those two also"

I did

I did. She was looking like a baddie. Show these ladies how it's done, see I was thinking about putting myself on there too, but I don't know.

"Yea Bandzey those are fye"

"Okay Simone those two for that set, thanks girl"

"No thank you Bandzey, I always enjoy working with yall sexy selves"

Didn't I mention Simone go both ways?

"Appreciate it"

"Thanks Simone"

Jermy was walking towards me, he most likely had some tea. He stays with the gossip, I never met a 26-year-old who had all the news in the world.

"Girl Eryn said she on her way, she 30 minutes late today as it is "

This girl about to get herself fired. Jermy said every time I'm not here she late. What, she thinks Im not gone find out?

"She gone get fired keep playing with me"

"Oop there she goes right there Missy"

Jermy so messy, he always trying to get some shit to pop. Moni had come back in here from changing her clothes, she seen Eryn and her face turned up.

She doesnt know her and Moni not the type to hate so I wonder wassgood?

"Moni you know her?"

Eryn was just standing there waiting on her to answer.

"She the girl that fucked August at the club"