25.

November 8, 2017

Bandzey.

"Ron what's going on with us? You came in here late last night?" I questioned ready to talk.

"Sit down Bandzey." He instructed.

It's been hard falling asleep without being next to him or even talking to him before I go. He came and sat next to me after he got done brushing his teeth with the toothbrush he kept here.

"So, look this is what t is I don't want to lose you girl, but I want to be able to trust you. I'm going through a lot right now and all I want is you by my side. I don't want to worry about what you gonna' do with the next nigga. I don't want to have to do that Bandzey! I got other shit on my plate. I just want you by my side, not all up in another nigga face."

I been feeling bad about everything but shit all this coming from his mouth right now just made it worse.

"Ron I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean for anything to even go that far even though we didn't fuck. I realized I was wrong and I just can't lose you either. I need you in my life too. Since you been gone these past few days I felt the feeling of not having you by my side and I don't want that. Ron do you think you can forgive me?"

I was playing with his fingers while he was staring dead at me.

"I forgive you, but we back at square one. You still my baby though, it's just until I handle that corn dog head ass nigga, I can't fully fuck with you?"

I get what he was saying. I didn't want him to handle him though.

"First base was fucking for us." I mentioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Bandzey we were friends, we talked, we chilled, we slept in the same bed." Ron corrected while chuckling a bit.

"So we can't fuck?" I asked for confirmation.

"Nah we not fucking right now, you disrespected Ronny man. You went out and was about to sleep with some other goofy when you had all this right here."He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick.

Sometimes I can be so naïve, Ron really is the shit! I don't want to take it there with Dezzy. I don't know man, I just be so confused. All I know is that I don't want to lose either one.

"Okay I get it Ron and I respect it. I don't want you and Dezzy to be fighting or anything."

"I don't want y'all to communicate at all. Am I gonna' get what I want?" He questioned.

I didn't say nothing.

"Exactly Bandzey. Not everything goes our way." He said shaking his head.

"Okay I get it. Can I have a kiss?"

He tapped his lips thinking, I leaned in and he moved.

"Bandzey stop being a dodo you thought I was gonna' give you a kiss after you done kissed squidward? Hell nah girl you funny!"

I mugged his ass hard, He started laughing.

"Give me some sugar Moochie." He said in a baby voice.

I leaned in and he kissed me slow and patiently. I was getting wet and I know he noticed, because he pulled away.

"That should last you until you gain my trust back." He stated before tapping my lips.

"You sure it will last you?" I retorted while raising my eyebrows.

"Fuck you."

I started laughing. I truly did miss him, I wonder what he been up to?