C//56

C//56 , " What You Want?"

Next day ...

Bandzey Pov

"Boy hell nah! I'm not going nowhere and I'm not doing anything you fucking say!"

"Yo Bandzey you might want to lower yo voice when you talking to me hear? I ain't the one and you know that! Like I said you coming with me to Washington D.C"

I shook my head rapidly and walking off towards the kitchen. He was following behind me.

"I'm not coming with you and your bitch!"

"YES YOU ARE END OF DISCUSSION START PACKING!"

I got me a water bottle out the fridge and started to drink it down.

He chuckled a little bit.

"Your going to ignore me?"

I continued drinking my water. He grabbed my arm making the water spill all over me. I didn't think I just smacked him hard as hell. Maybe I shouldn't of did that. I seen the look on his face as he clenched his jaws in and out. He never gave me this look before

"Don't... FUCKING TOUCH ME DEZZY!"

He picked me up and carried me out the door. I was kicking and screaming.

"I'm being kidnapped! Help!"

"Yo shit the fuck up son!"

I bit him in his arm causing him to yelp and loose grip on me. I ran back in to my apartment and tried to shut the door , but his feet stopped it. He pushed it open regardless the little strength I had against the door. He came in and shut the door and locked it. I ran back in the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Dezzy never hit me , but I knew he wouldn't hesitate to hit a woman. He is mad as hell too ain't no telling if he would stop if he starts. I got to protect me and my baby.

He started laughing when he seen me holding the knife.

"You serious? What you gone do with that?"

I didn't say nothing I jus backed up from him. He bit his lip and ran towards me trying to grab me. I kept a grip on the knife. He hit me in my titty trying to get me to stop tussling around. It felt like my breathing had fucking stopped.

"Stop moving yo! You dead ass making it mad hard for yoself!"

I bit him again , this time harder. It made him raise up squeezing his eyes shut"

"Ah! Fucking bitch!"

He hit me again targeting my face. He tried to choke me , but that's when I raised the knife and stabbed him. I stabbed him in his side. He didn't let up , he stayed on me.

"Ah! What the fuck!"

I stabbed him again , and he rolled over. I was crying now and out of breath.

"Bands why?"

He breathed out ...

I didn't say anything , I just went in the room and started to grab a bag with things in there. I even grabbed my baby bag. I seen a big yellow envelope in there, but I didn't know how it got in there. I didn't know what it was. I didn't have time to figure that out either. I knew I just had to get from there. I walked back in the living room and seen Dezzy laying there with his breathing hitching. I cried ever harder.

"Dezzy I'm so sorry ... I'm so so sorry"

He turned his head a little.

"Tell Mariah .. Daddy loves her"

I ran out the apartment and down the stairs to the busy streets of Brooklyn. I didn't want to go to Moni's because she lived further than Ciya did. I went to Ciya's , I had to get somewhere. Anywhere , but here....

Moments later...

"What in the fuck happen to your eye!"

I wiped my eyes and came in the door.

"Bandzey talk what the fuck! Who did this shit!?"

" I did something bad Ciya. He hit me Ciya. I killed him , I stabbed and killed him. Ciya what's wrong with me? I'm sorry"

I was beyond crying. I was sobbing and my head was fucking spinning. I felt like I was going to faint , glad Ciya brought me in for a hug.

"Shh who Bandzey who?"

"Dezzy Ciya , Dezzy..."