43.

December 21 , 2016 @7:30am

Josh Pov

Yesterday August was released . I'm in the cell by myself now , but it's cool . August ass moved to much at night anyway . I'm kind of glad he gone too , he left them pictures of that girl . You already know what I'm on when I'm trying to get a nut off . It is what it is this forgetful ass nigga left it , so it's for me to cherish now . No doubts about it . I'm about to read this letter she sent him too . Shit might as well , he ain't coming back to get it so who gives a fuck .

_______________________________

Moni Pov

I was watching August sleep on my stomach . It was early as hell , but I had been up thinking the whole time . August done left an imprint on my hear for real . That kiss , our first kiss we shared put everything in perspective. I really do love August , and I want nothing more than to help him gain his self back . I don't know what I would've did if it took years for him to even remember me . I know he needs a lot of more growth ,but he is already making progress to recovery . I don't know if it's selfish of me , but I was thinking if I could just take August back with me and I could help him prosper . We could do it together.

August is a grown man so he can choose for his own damn good , I'm just saying my door is open . I thought about all the "if he is a distraction" when I start college. I even asked Krsytal if it was cool if he came back . She didn't mind which I already knew , I'm just saying. Not only was I thinking about August and I's situation , but Bandzey is pregnant . She isn't even in a good space with Ron . I know she doesn't want to discuss it , but I just want her to know I'm here. Things got pretty heated between them last night . I'm gone check on them a little later .

"You don't have to stare"

His voice is so sexy when he wakes up. I never thought of that before . I can't even believe what I did last night . Wow Moni .

"Sorry - I was just -"

He leaned up and kissed me .

"Shh girl , go brush your teeth"

He throwing shade .

"Yours isn't so nice either , brush yours"

"Let's brush them together come on care-"

"Moni , it's Moni August"

"I can't call you care bear ?"

"No why would you call me that ?"

"Because your color is like a pretty bear color , and you care about me"
"Really?"

"Oh and I have nieces . I know I have nieces because I dreamed about them and one of them had a care bear when you were tucking them in bed so that tells me something right? "

I rolled my eyes . I really found it cute how he had a dream about me with his nieces . I never even fully interacted with them . They are all so cute though . They look so precious . I wonder if they would be at this dinner thing Mama Sheila wants to have .

"You really want to call me that?"

"Call you what ?"

It's starting to mess with him again. This memory shit gone take all my patience . I'm willing to give it though for Aug , he deserves something good to come his way . I'll try to be his blessing in a way.

"Care bear August"

"You want me to call you that or something ?"

"Let's just go brush our teeth and stuff"

He lifted his head off me and squeezed my boob .

I smiled .

"Stop August"

He smiled and picked me up taking me to the bathroom . I laughed the whole way there . He was low-key tickling me . He sat me down and looked at me in my eyes .

"Your my best friend"

"I'm your best friend August"

_____________________________

Bandzey Pov

I was covering up my face with some foundation . Last night Ron and I started arguing real bad about all the bullshit that jumped off in our life . We were going back in fourth from the day I got shot to what was said at Mama Sheila house.

I know Ron can get violent with his hands when he is extremely angry , and I'm not trying to make an excuse for him , but I see why he put these marks on me . He didn't physically punch the shit out of me he choked me against the wall and muffed my face with his hand and his nails were digging in my skin causing marks . It's like four of them .

I hit him a few times in his back and one good time in his jaw . It was much needed I guess . After he seen some of the places were bleeding he got a hot rag and helped me clean it up and get any bacteria out . He apologized several times , mostly to our baby .

I iced his jaw and we fucked also . It was some good old fashioned make up sex . My side was hurting a little during the sex , but overall I loved the dick . I missed his dick . After we were done though he took two of my pillows and went downstairs on the couch . He texted me saying fuck me and that is what I went to sleep with . I'm still confused as of right now , I don't even know what to say . I got to go in to work today . Bonnie texted the group chat saying Mama Sheila wanted a dinner today or tomorrow everyone is suppose to tell her what's best , but one of them days it has to happen . I'm not really up for it , but if she insisted .

I grabbed my purse and made sure everything I needed was in it . Check . I walked down the stairs very carefully and took my medicine while doing so . Ron was still sleep on my couch .

I know he probably doesn't want to be kissed , I didn't care though . I walked over to him and bent down and kissed his lips softly . He didn't react to it any kind of way . I took steps towards the door and was about to walk out until I heard his ugly ass speak up .

"Don't kiss me bitch"

I smiled and opened the door just to close it right back and go down to my car . I love me some Ron and Oneily will too when he is born .
______________________________