Chapter 23 - With Him

Start from the beginning

"Y-your reaction... priceless!!" Ash said in between his laughs. He was doubling over, holding his stomach as he relieved himself of the laughter he has while I watched him, torn between being pissed at him and to get even with him.

See where I'm coming from when I said he's unpredictable? This guy will make me go crazy!

After Ash's laugh fit, he got on his tiptoes and placed his arms on my neck, looking up at me with a grin between affection and amusement. I made my face impassive so he would know that I was a bit pissed at being played like a fool, but I can't seem to keep at it when he placed his soft and plump lips on mine, initiating the kiss.

Out of instinct, I snaked my arms on his waist, pulling him towards me as we deepened the kiss. I nipped at his lower lip, earning me a throaty moan from him that made me growl in return as he opened his mouth to let my tongue enter his wet cavern. Our tongue danced together, battling for dominance that he willingly gave, making me give another growl of approval.

This is bad. If we continue like this, I might end up having my way with him. And it doesn't help that we are inside my room, with the bed just inches away from us. But I don't want to stop. This is by far the best kiss we shared as a couple, not included our first official kiss.

We pulled away for breath, but I only inhaled a few puffs before leaning back again towards him, and this time, it was his neck I was giving attention to. I licked, sucked, nipped, and bit at the flawless skin exposed in front of me. Ash was moaning against me and it's making it hard for me to keep my member from growing inside my pants.

"S...stop. Hngh~" Ash said, trying to pull away from me. He must have felt my hard on because when I pulled away to look at him, he was a delicious red as he panted for air using that red and swollen lips of his. Although I was a little upset that he stopped me when we were just starting to get on the good part, it was still a good idea.

Just looking at Ash made me realize that he was still a virgin. And even without saying, I could tell that he thinks sex is sacred and that it will only be done after matrimony and I'm not even sure why, but I respect his belief. If it were my old self, I'd be pissed and dumped him for sure.

On the other hand, I am also not ready to go all the way. I mean, this the first time I'm gonna have sex with a dude and when that thought came to mind earlier, it made me rethink if my decision was a little hasty or not. I imagined myself going down and dirty with Mark and it only made me want to puke. It's revolting, knowing that you have the same package as the person you will have sex with.

"I know what you're thinking."

I was snapped out of my disturbing thoughts when I heard Ash's voice, making me look down at him. It was brief but I caught the look of hurt that flashed inside his eyes before it was replaced with a smile as he held my hand in his.

"Shall we go down now? Your parents must be wondering what we're doing now. Besides, it's near midnight and we need to go before the countdown starts." He said and walked past me, my hand still in his until it dropped when we were a distance apart with his back to me. In that moment, I leaped the distance and hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, hugging him to me tightly while burying my face on the crook of his neck. I heard Ash chuckled and placed his hands on top of mine. I pulled slightly away, enough so he could turn to face me. He was smiling at me.

"You don't need to apologize. I understand perfectly well why you had that sudden reaction on your face. It doesn't really need a rocket scientist to know that you got a bit repulsed by the idea of having sex with the same gender. And although it upsets me a bit, I'm glad that you had that thought at that moment, because we both know that you and I aren't that ready to do the deed. So there's no need to say sorry, okay? Come on, let's go downstairs. The countdown's almost starting."