Chapter 15 - That Dream

A/N: I totally forgot that I was supposed to do a double update last time! >.<) I'm so, so, sorry, loves! But, I'll make it up to you, all. Here it is! Enjoy reading~

Btw, who here watches Katekyo Hitman Reborn? I fudging ship Gokudera Hayato x Yamamoto Takeshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi x Hibari Kyoya x Dino Cavallrone! Kyaaaaaah!! 😍💕

Adieu (Ciaossu)

- saphire

----

Dustin's POV

I was walking down a corridor at a fast pace, wondering if he had already left. I shook my head, trying to get that thought out of my head. He hasn't left yet. He can't leave me!

I opened a double door and was met by a busy crowd, all walking in every direction, not minding the new arrival that was me. I scanned the room before my eyes zoned in on him at the far end, walking towards a door. I gotta stop him!

I called out his name and he looked back, his eyes searching the crowd to know who called him and when he saw my gaze, he stood still, too shocked to even move.

I took that as a sign and hurriedly went to him, bumping into people, who just ignored me. When I got to him, I didn't waste time as I took him in my arms, hugging the life out of him. He let go of the hug and I let him, but he wasn't looking at me, which made my heart constrict against my chest.

I took hold of his chin and tilted it upwards for him to face me and when our eyes met, tears had begun to stream down his face. I had to hold back my own as I wiped his tears and leaned in to kiss his eyelids before pulling away.

He sobbed when I pulled away and I leaned in again, this time kissing him on the lips, making his sobs just hiccups against the kiss that spoke volumes of how much I love him and how much I didn't want him to leave me. But I knew that I need to let him go.

When we pulled away, I looked at him, though blurry, I could still make out his features a bit, but not enough for me to recognize him. I just know that he's a guy. But it didn't matter because I love him.

"I will find you. No matter what happens, I will find you. And when I do, I'll never let you go. So wait for me, okay?" I said, my voice cracking as I let go of him. I watched as he began to fade together with the surrounding. But before he could disappear completely, I said, "I love you."

*

I abruptly got up from lying on the bed, panting for air. And that was when I realized tears were rushing down from my eyes and my heart felt like it was in pain. I grabbed at my chest, trying to ease the pain and the tears to stop from falling, but I can't. I yelled in pain, not taking it anymore.

My bedroom door burst open, revealing my parents as they quickly made their way to me, sitting beside me on my bed, looking worried as they looked at me in tears. "It hurts, mom. It fucking hurts!" I exclaimed as tears still stream down my eyes and my heart was still constricting.

I feel like I was dying. And maybe I am, because I've never felt like this before. When a clip of my dream went to mind, I howled in pain, clutching at my heart tighter. "What's wrong, Dustin? Why are you crying? Where does it hurt?" My mom asked, worry and panic evident in her voice as she rubbed comforting circles on my back. But even that couldn't suffice the pain I was feeling.

"Mom, it hurts. I can't. He can't. Mom..." I sobbed like a child on my mom's shoulder. I could feel her tears on my shoulder and she tightened her hug on me. After a while, my crying subsided to just hiccups and my tears had dried out, but the pain was still there.