Chapter 3 - To Sue or Not to Sue?

A/N: So, here's chapter 3 of Worth Waiting For. Enjoy reading, my loves. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Also, this chapter doesn't make sense. Seriously. Even I, as a writer, think this is ridiculous. Tsk. Apologies for that. I'm having writers block at the moment, so expect updates just as this one.

Adieu

- saphire

----

Ashley's POV

I honestly do not want to get up from my bed now. I groaned as I kept staring at the ceiling in my room.

"Hey, Ashley, get up now or you're gonna be late for school!" I heard my sister call from downstairs. I groaned again. This is one of the reason why I don't wanna get up from my bed nor get out of my room. How the fuck did my sister know where I live?

My sister's name is Kim and she's three years older than me, making her twenty-one and me, turning eighteen. When I decided to leave my grandparents' house, I decided to leave everything behind and not tell them where I am. I've literally cut connections with them excluding my aunt and I've told her that she cannot tell where I am.

And so the question remains: how the hell did my annoying sister know where I live?

"Why the hell are you even here?" I asked my sister in annoyance after I did my morning routine and went downstairs to the kitchen. "How rude. Of course to visit you." She replied with a pout.

"Oh yeah? Then why's there a big bag by the living room and two more beside you?" I pointed out to the two duffel bags that sat on her right. She looked at it and then back to me with a sheepish look and smile, making me raise a questioning brow.

"Let me guess, you ran away, didn't you?" It wasn't really a question but she nodded otherwise. I just sighed. There's a reason why I never intended to tell my family where I lived, because there's a probability that one of them would go here if things went bad. And now, I have just confirmed my fears.

"Don't you have a job?" I inquired as I took a sip of my coffee. She hummed, looking at me before swallowing and replied, "yeah, I do." I stared at her because I could sense there's a 'but' somewhere, so she continued. "But, I got fired."

I groaned at that. Why can't she stick to her job for more than a month? Is that so hard?

"This is the fifth time you got kicked out. What is it this time?" I asked, unable to finish my breakfast as I stared at my sister who was now fidgeting in front of me. "And don't make up stories." I added. Just a little precaution from her habit.

She sighed loudly as if she was tired. "There's not really much reason. I just got bored, that's it." She said, her voice unusually calm. I looked at her for a bit longer before I sighed and got up from my chair, taking my bag and slid it on my right shoulder.

"The door on the left." I said as I grabbed the keys to my house and my wallet from the drawer in the living room. "Huh?" I turned around and faced her. "Your room is the door on the left." I repeated and she nodded before going back to the kitchen to finish washing the dishes, since she was holding a sponge on one hand and the other was a plate.

I got out of the house and made my way to the bus stop and waited for my ride. Not long after, I got in the bus, thankful that it's not full so I didn't have to stand all the way to the stop near my school. I got off from the bus and started walking towards school when suddenly, a car sped right towards my direction so I quickly went to the side.

Well not fast enough because I was still hit by the side view mirror. I wasn't supposed to let my temper cloud my judgment but the son of a bitch didn't stop! So I picked a nice looking rock and with all my might, I threw it towards the car. Shattering of glass was heard and I smirked at that.