Chapter 16 - Shared Dream??

A/N: Fuck schedule! I can't even write worth shit in my current situatin. Ugh, anyway, here's another chapter, loves~ I hope you enjoy reading~ Oh and please do comment and vote, loves. Hehe. Sankyu~

Adieu

- saphire

----

Ashley's POV

I was sitting there, watching as that Jena bitch smirked at me while hugging Dustin. I narrowed my eyes at her before I focused my gaze on the food I was eating.

"Hey, can I join you?" A voice asked, making me lift my gaze at the person who asked and was a bit surprised when I saw Yuan standing there with a tray of food and was smiling at me. I composed myself and gestured for him to sit across me. I was eating alone, because I don't know where my friends were. Damn them. They're always leaving me behind!

"So, how are you?" Yuan asked when he settled down on the chair, opening the pack of sandwich that he got before taking a hefty bite. "Fine, I guess. If you consider being snared at by half the population of this school just because I'm dating their king, then yeah." Yuan chuckled at that, making me glare at him.

"What's so funny?" I asked him and he cleared his throat before answering, "I didn't expect you'd be so sassy." I rolled my eyes at his answer but then smirked. "I am sassy, but I'm also not a fan of physical violence. It just doesn't suit right with me." Yuan nodded in agreement with what I said.

"Fair enough. But, enough of that. Tell me honestly, what is going on between you and that guy? The one you had an argument with at the mall that time? I mean, last time, you spewed things like pretending and stuff like that."

"For an Asian, you sure are observant." I commented with a smirk with which he frowned at.

"Is that a racist comment I hear?"

"What!? No! Why did you think that? Gods, I'm not a racist!"

"I'm just making sure."

I put my hands in the air and decided to change the topic. "Where did you came from anyway?" I asked Yuan, genuinely interested with my new Asian friend. Yuan glanced at me as he took another hefty bite, chewing the food and then swallowed. "I'm from Singapore." Yuan answered, making my eyes wide with excitement.

"Really? Tell me what it's like. I've always wanted to travel the world and now that you're here, I can get a heads up to what I'll see when I visit there." I said, the childish glee evident in my voice. Yuan just shrugged, like our conversation doesn't interest him a bit. And while I understood that the topic bores him, I still pestered him with questions and he answered them all with a bored tone.

Our conversation went on smoothly until someone sat down on the seat next to mine, making both Yuan and I turn to look at the new arrival. I narrowed my eyes when I saw Reggins sitting there with a glare.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, irritation dripping from my voice. Dustin turned his gaze from Yuan to me. "I came to see what my wife is discussing with the Asian with so much glee." I would have had let him slide, but then he pulled the girl thing on me.

"How many time will I tell you that I am not a girl!" I snarled, but Dustin just laughed at my reaction. "Oh, fuck you, Reggins!" This time, Yuan had joined Dustin in laughing at my expense. "What the hell is so funny?!" I glared at the two guys that was with me, not caring if students' attention were at us.

"You're really amusing, Ash. It's borderline hilarious!" Yuan commented with a chuckle at the end. I glared at him and then my glare went to Dustin who was looking at me intently with so much affection in those green-blue eyes of his.