Chapter 7 - First Day of... What?!

A/N: Hello, guys! Enjoy chapter 7 of Worth Waiting For~ Here it is! Btw, read the AN later, loves. I have something to clarify.

----

Ashley's POV

What the heck was that about?! Why the hell did I cry in front of Reggins, my enemy since I met? Now he had some leverage against me.

Damn it!

I rolled on my bed, trying to get the incident earlier out of my head. Damn it all! I unconsciously lifted my hand and traced my bottom lip. I gasped when I realized what I was doing, blushing like mad and pulled a pillow on my face, groaning.

He took my first kiss! Ugh. I may sound like I'm over reacting, but can you blame me? I was saving that for my special someone and it was stolen from me without my consent!

Really? Without your consent? My conscience said, making me blush again when I remembered kissing back and, gods, did I seriously moan?! No! I refuse to believe that it happened. It didn't happen! I did not lose my first kiss to some guy named Reggins!

*

I went down the stairs and to the kitchen, plopping my butt down on the chair and laying my head on the table. "S'up, little bro. Morning." My sister greeted cheerfully as she placed a plate in front of me. I lifted my head tiredly and looked at her, but she had her back at me.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" She shrieked when she turned around, holding a plate of breakfast in one hand and a mug of whatever it is on the other. "What do I look like?" I asked innocently, though I have a very good idea what.

"You look like a freaking zombie. Seriously, what's the problem?" She asked, placing the plate and mug down on the table and looked at me intently. I just shook my head in response and took her mug and drank from it. It was a good thing she made coffee or I would've spat it out on her.

"Whatever. Anyways, I have a new job now." I raised a brow at that. Although I'm glad she has a new job, but I get the feeling it'll be like her previous ones. She'll start anew and then after some time, her enthusiasm dwindles until she either loses her job or resigning herself. I'm not even sure what my sister wants with her life! This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell her where I lived.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" My sister asked, scowling at me. I just shrugged my shoulders in reply, playing with my food. "If you don't want to eat, leave it and go to school. You even drank my coffee without permission." She complained and I rolled my eyes at her before standing up. I went to my room and took my bag before going out of the house, taking the bus to school.

When I got to school, I was met with glaring eyes from people who admires Reggins. Psh, like that'll intimidate me. The guy, himself, didn't even intimidate me in the slightest! How would they be any different? I internally rolled my eyes at them. I walked towards the entrance, ignoring their hateful stares and whispers until I got to my locker.

I was putting my books and notes on my bag when my locker was slammed close. I internally groaned as I turned around and saw the guys from the football team, sneering down at me. There were at least five of them, all big and muscular. They also towered my 5'4" height with their 6 and above ones.

"You have the guts to still show your face here after spreading your fag virus to our king." Richard spat with venom. If it weren't for his nasty personality and attitude, he would've been my type. He has soft dirty blond hair and dull green eyes. In fact, all of the guys in the football team are good looking. And yeah, their king is Reggins.

As if I care.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that homosexuality is a disease. Aren't you afraid of turning gay because you're talking to me?" I said innocently, tilting my head to the side for added effects. The guys glared heatedly at me. I just noticed that we were now gathering a crowd, half of which, are smirking at me for being cornered by five muscular guys.