Chapter 11 - First Monthsary

A/N: Hey y'all lovely readers! Here's the continuation of chapter 10~ Don't forget to vote and comment, loves. Especially them comments. Hehe. Anyways, enjoy!

Adieu

- saphire

----

Ashley's POV

"I heard you got a gift earlier." Monique said, making everyone at the table look at her. "Me?" I asked, making sure it was me she was asking. "Yeah, doofus. So, what's the deal? Who is it from?"

"I'm not sure. It was just a single rose and a letter, but it doesn't say much. It just said to meet with whoever gave me that letter at the gym later after class." I replied, making her nod. Danny looked at me skeptically before looking at his food.

"Do you expect someone to be the sender?" Angel asked, leaning her chin on her entwined hands, looking at me eagerly, as if I had something interesting to say. I took a sip on the juice that I bought before replacing the box back on the table.

"No," is what I answered, but deep inside, I know I'm expecting the impossible. Reggins didn't even greet me, even if what we had is nothing but a farce. Ugh. I feel like I'm sulking, just because my so called boyfriend didn't greet my for our first month. It's just great. Not.

Angel frowned at my answer and then pouted. I'm not sure why she's much affected with what was going on with my love life. She and Monique alike. Damn, fangirls and their meddling personality.

"Well, see you guys later." I said when the bell rang, indicating the end of lunch break. I moved to my first period in the afternoon, which was maths and to be quite frank, I'm not very good at it. I was in love with maths when I was a kid. But when the numbers started dating the alphabet, I had to let go.

"Well, well. If it isn't the fag." Mariane said when I entered the room. She looks just as slutty as the day we met. Gods, back when we were still freshmen years, that girl actually flirted with me! And then when I told her that I wasn't interested, she actually started a rumor about me being gay, which was true.

I sat down on my seat and waited for the teacher to enter, ignoring the talks of my classmates. I know for a certain that their topic is about me and Dustin. I gotta hand it to them, though. It's been a month already, yet they act like they still can't accept the fact that I'm 'dating' their school king. Psh. Grow up, people.

The teacher entered and started the lectures and I zoned out for most part since it was so boring. I was only snapped out of my trance when the bell rang suddenly.

"Prepare for a quiz tomorrow, people. I don't want to see an F on your marks on the quiz, so study what you have learned. The coverage of the quiz would be the whole chapter ten. Do you have any questions? Very well, dismissed." The teacher instructed before dismissing us and went out of the room.

I internally groaned. Why must there be a quiz tomorrow? It's a Friday tomorrow! This is so not cool. A quiz on a Friday? Ugh.

I lazily grabbed my bag, standing up from my seat and dragged myself out of the room, when everyone had already gotten out. I shoved my hand on my jeans pocket while the other was holding the strap of my bag as I made my way towards my locker, taking the books and notes needed for my assignments.

I was already at the main door when I remembered the letter and groaned. Why did I forget about that? Now I have to walk in the opposite direction of where I was right now. I started walking towards the gymnasium that was on the other side of the school.

When I got there, I was surprised by the crowd that was there. 'What exactly is going on?' I asked myself as I slowly and cautiously entered the gym. People's eyes all went to me when I entered and I felt exposed. I could feel the discomfort as the students all stared at me, probably wondering why I was there. Why was I even there to begin with?