Chapter 6.5 - Meanwhile...

A/N: Here's a little treat, you guys. It's just a short chapter. I'ma upload the next one on Saturday. By the way, read the later AN, 'kay?

Enjoy!

----

Angel's POV

"Do you think they'd actually believe what we said?" I asked Monique, unsure of this little game we did.

We were inside the cafeteria, eating lunch. We asked Ashley to join us but he refused, saying he needed to be somewhere and I internally smirked because I knew where he was going due to him being restless all throughout fourth period. And Danny was off to I don't know where.

Monique dropped a piece of skittles on her mouth before nodding at my question. "Of course, they would. Did you see what they did earlier? Of course you did. We were together." I rolled my eyes at the rhetorical question she asked and then answered.

"What I mean is, would they not figure out that it was all just a bluff to get them together?" I explained, taking a bite on my sandwich before placing it back down on my plate.

It was true. What we said about us punishing them was a bluff. I don't know if it's obvious, but both Monique and I are fujoshis (a Japanese term to call a girl who likes Yaoi or Boy's Love) and we both ship Ashley and Dustin ever since we first met.

"Shut it, Angel. Someone might hear you. And I don't wanna cross that someone just yet." Monique scolded before her eyes scanned the area, heaving a sigh when nobody was listening in on us. I rolled my eyes at her before taking another bite from my sandwich.

"Speaking of that someone. Don't you think we should tell him the truth? I mean about all this 'you know what'?" I inquired, thinking about how Daniel looked when Ashley and Dustin said that they were in a relationship. It was so obvious that Danny has feelings for Ashley, but the latter is super dense!

"Nope," Monique said, popping the 'p'. "Why?" I asked, raising a brow at her answer. "Because then, it wouldn't be interesting. Plus, to be honest, I rather Ashley gets together with Dustin for real than you know who. No offense to him, I just don't find him suitable for Ashley." I nodded at that, completely agreeing with what she said.

"Yeah, I totally agree with you on that one. They look cute together, I admit that, but I don't think he knows how to handle our friend. Ashley can be a bit too much sometimes--"

"Sometimes?" Monique cut me off with a raised brow, making me roll my eyes. "Fine, most of the time. And 'you know who' is too... protective(?) of him. I can't really explain it. But I feel a bit bad that we're actually rooting for someone else for Ashley."

Monique sighed, making me look at her. She put both her hands on my shoulders, looking at me with a serious look on her face. "Look, he is our friend, yes, but let me ask you, what is your fujoshi heart saying?" She asked, a twinkle, I know too well, danced inside her brown eyes.

"Of course it's Dushley," was my immediate answer, making Monique grin like a crazed person at that. "Damn, if it weren't for Ashley admitting he was gay, we could've swapped them. You know, like, Ashtin?"

"Seriously? But Ashley is too, no offense to him, feminine to take on the Seme role." I argued, making Monique shake her head in disagreement. "There's a lot of feminine guys/gays out there that takes on the Seme role, you know. Plus, it's sexy as hell! Try imagining Dustin as an Uke, moaning and withering underneath Ashley. Oh my god, I can't breathe!!"

I tried imagining what she said and... MEDIC!! I just lost a bag of blood! That was one hot smexy scene! Good god, I can't believe I doubted my fujoshi heart. The flushed face of Dustin as he moaned while Ashley pounds into him... Oh god, it's so precious!

"Alright, that's enough. We're getting off track here." Monique said, snapping me out of my perverted daydream, discreetly wiping my mouth to know if I had been drooling. "So, what are we going to do now?" I asked, taking my juice box and sipped on the straw before placing it back on the table, waiting for Monique to speak up.

"We'll just watch." I raised a brow at her in question. That's it? No elaborate plans of action or the sort? "What? It's much better to just watch from the sidelines, you know. But if it's really necessary, then we step in. Ashley can take care of himself. He's not a damsel in distress, you know. He's pretty far from that, so I'm confident that he'll manage."

"Well, if you say so. I just hope that all this would not be put in vain. It'll just suck." I said, the uncertainty thick in my tone, but Monique just shook her head.

"Have faith in love and fate. They're destined to be together. I think."

----

A/N: So, now you people know the real reason for this. Anyways, this is just a special chapter, so it doesn't affect the whole of the story. Look forward to the upcoming chapters, loves. Things will get crazy from here on out.

Also, this story will just be a short one, so I can focus on Loved by a Boy. Oh and I'll do double updates, guys! If I feel like it, of course. Joke. Haha. K. .___.)

Adieu

- saphire