Prologue

A/N: Hey guys! Got a new story to share to you. Haha. I don't know when I'll really be able to update this and my other stories but please bear with me. I got so many things in my plate right now. I'm really, really sorry! T^T Please forgive me my lovelies! QnQ

Also, this is actually a dream I had when I was in high school. And because it stuck, I decided writing this a story, thus this was born.

Adieu

- saphire

-----------------------------------------------------

Prologue

I was walking in an empty hallway, pulling my luggage behind me. I entered a door into a very busy place with so many people going back and forth, some making noise, others just walked quietly.

I was almost near my destination - about a feet away - when someone called me. I turned to look for where the voice came from until our eyes met.

I just stood there, looking at him as he made his way towards me. When he reached me, he immediately took me in his embrace and held me tight. I let go of the hug and didn't meet his gaze. He held my chin and tilted it upwards to make me face him.

That made the tears I kept back to flow freely down my cheeks. He wiped it and leaned down to kiss my eyes. I let out a small sob but he shushed me with a kiss. It was only a peck but it spoke volumes of how deeply he felt for me, which made fresh batch of tears to flow from my eyes.

In my mind's eye, I could see myself outside of my dream, asleep while crying and calling his name softly.

I looked at his face. Though it's blury because it's just a dream, I could still make out a smile. He hugged me again and whispered, "I will find you. No matter what happens, I will find you. And when I do, I'll never let you go again. So wait for me, okay?"

He let go and then the surrounding began to fade until it was pitch black but he was still there, standing, before he, too, started to fade. But before he disappeared completely, he shouted, "I love you" and then he was gone.

I woke up and felt a stray tear escaped my eye before it broke down into sobs. I turned to look at the clock beside my lamp shade and it read, 3:15 AM. I waited for a few more minutes before sleepiness took over and led me to a dreamless sleep.