Chapter 14 - Another Yuan and the Fight

A/N: Hello, people! I apologize for the late upload, but like I promised, here's chapter 14. Don't forget to vote and comment, kay? I'd really like to know if you enjoy this or not. Oh and do read the AN later, loves. There's something I want to say.

Anyways, happy reading!

----

Ashley's POV

I was still angry at Dustin until our second month came. I hadn't talked to him and ignored him when he was making efforts in making me talk to him. As much as I want to argue with him again, I didn't, because I want him to realize that I don't like what he's doing.

I have even forgotten that we are just pretending. But the way we were acting, it doesn't feel like it. I feel like we really are in a relationship. But then, of course, it was only what I feel. I don't know about Dustin. Maybe he's just taking this pretending seriously. Wait, I bet this was his plan all along!

He pretended to go to my house to apologize to do his first step and then announced to my friends that we're going out so that his plans will be put into motion and I had just agreed with him to hurt me! I wouldn't put it past him to do so. I was his favorite toy until just a month ago.

"Earth to Ashley!" I was snapped out of my trance when Angel called me and I just realized that I was holding a bottle of soda, so when I jolted, the content had splashed onto my shirt, making me gasp and put the bottle down on the table forcefully that it made some of the people look at our table.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, getting up from the chair and looked at my shirt. Damn it. I have no extra shirt on my locker. I groaned at that thought as I slumped back down on my seat, ignoring the sticky feel of my wet shirt that clung to my stomach and chest.

"Why don't you change?" I shot Danny an irritated glare and he held out his hand. "If I had an extra, I'd have done that the second I got wet." I said in irritation and turned my glare to Monique when she snorted.

"Why don't you borrow a shirt from your boyfriend?" She suggested, a twinkle in her eyes - probably imagining something perverted because I felt a shiver ran down my spine with the way she looked. "No way." I answered, making the smirk on her face falter. Ugh. The sticky feel fucking bothers me!

I abruptly got up, making everyone at the table look at me. I rolled my eyes at them before getting out of the chair. "I'm just gonna go and wash up. The fucking coke bothers me." I said and didn't wait for their reply as I exited the cafeteria and made my way to the nearest restroom.

I entered the empty restroom and immediately went to the sink. I took off my shirt, looked at the wet area and groaned. I rubbed a hand down my face in frustration, wondering why I was experiencing this. This day really sucks big time. I groaned again when I looked at my crumpled shirt beside the faucet on the sink.

"What should I wear now that you're wet?" I asked the shirt and then groaned. I'm going crazy. I'm talking to a fucking shirt! Ugh. "You can wear mine if you want." I flinched in surprise when a voice talked. I snapped my head to the side and saw a guy by the door with a shirt on his outstretched hand.

"Uh..." I was dumbfounded at the gesture, not used to the kindness of the same male specie in this school, besides Danny and Dustin (slightly). "Oh, uhm... I'm a transfer student and I saw you at the cafeteria earlier. It's fortunate that I had an extra shirt in my bag, so... just take it?"

I eyed the shirt that he's offering, contemplating whether to accept his help or not. But I had to decide now, because the bell had just rung, making me jolt and took the offered shirt, hurriedly pulling it on me and took my wet shirt. When I turned to the guy again, he was holding a plastic bag and I hesitantly took it from him, putting my wet shirt inside.