Chapter 10 - Plans

A/N: Here's chapter 10, loves. Don't forget to vote and comment~ Enjoy!

Oh and do read the A/N later. I have something to say.

----

Ashley's POV

"So, what have you planned for your first month together?" Angel asked out of the blue. We were at my house, my room to be exact and were having a slumber party. Too gay if you asked me. I averted my gaze from the anime we were watching and turned to look at Angel. "What?" I asked, just to make sure her question was directed to me.

Angel rolled her eyes before she grinned while looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes. I frowned at her expression, not sure where this conversation was going, but I had a pretty good guess. "Oh, don't be such a child. So, what are you planning for tomorrow?" Angel asked again while Monique was silently watching the show, but I know that she's tuned in to our conversation.

"Why? What's the occasion tomorrow?" I asked. I am really lost right now. What did she mean? Angel groaned in frustration before glaring at me. What's wrong with this girl? I turned to Monique when she spoke.

"What she meant, Ash, is what are you planning for your first month as Dustin Reggins' lover?" My mouth shaped an 'o' when I realized what she meant. So, it's been a month since this whole mess started, huh? I haven't even thought of that. I was just so busy avoiding Reggins that I had forgotten.

That damn guy. He has been acting weird lately and it actually creeps me out. He isn't behaving like he normally would and in fact, he has lessened the times of when he teases me. There were even times that he'd glare from afar at the person I was talking to, especially if it was a guy.

I have confronted him several times for his weird behaviors, but he would just shrug me off before turning and walk away. I am practically pissed at him! And it didn't help that rumors about us splitting up spread like wildfire around campus. The students, who liked Dustin, were all relieved. It was like, they were awakened from a nightmare.

It didn't really bother me since there wasn't even a relationship to begin with. Both Reggins and I know that what we have is just for show and it'll stay that way. I'm not even sure why he dragged this mess for so long when he has every opportunity to just ditch me, like he does with his past relationships. Though, I get the feeling that it will really hurt me more than it should.

"So, it's tomorrow?" I couldn't think of anything to answer, so I just settled with a dumb question. The horror on Angel's face was quite amusing and annoying at the same time. I really fought the urge to roll my eyes at her reaction. "Don't tell me, you don't have anything planned for your monthsary tomorrow?" I only shrugged in response to her question.

Angel groaned and Monique paused the show, earning a glare from me but she just ignored it as she faced us. "That's not very nice." Monique said, her voice unusually calm for someone who, like Angel, doesn't know the meaning of calm.

"You should plan just one surprise for him. I mean, it is pretty normal to plan a thing or two for the person they love on their special day." Monique explained and I fought the urge to gag at the 'L' word. Seriously? Who the hell would fall in love with that kind of guy?

You? My conscious said and I'm honestly going crazy with that. I don't like Dustin. He's the exact opposite of what I want with a guy. He's the textbook definition of a jock, a bully. And I don't want to have a relationship with that kind of guy.

But you are in a relationship with that kind of guy. Shut up, conscience. You're not helping! I don't like Reggins. I really don't like Reggins!