CH 12: A Series of Firsts

Start from the beginning

He pulls back after a minute or two and turns to Forth, "No one should taste so sweet first thing in the morning. It's just not right."

I've never been close to anyone before, so I've never had the chance to experiment, but I'm not completely naive about knowing what boys can do together. I do have the internet. I might be completely inexperienced with others, but I'm willing to try. So, I hope that wasn't it. I hope we're not stopping here.

---------------------

FORTH'S POV

I lean in and close the gap between me and Ming and lock my lips to his. This is not our first kiss, so I know how Ming tastes, but I catch just a hint of sweetness lingering in his mouth and I know it's from his kiss with Yo.

"You're right, I can still taste him on you. I need another sample from the source though." I look down at Yo and see his eyes locked on us. They're wide open and filled with excitement mixed with curiosity. "Yo, can I have another kiss?"

I get a shaky, "Y-yes," as my answer. Thank goodness because if he had said no, I might have stolen the kiss I wanted anyway.

I bend over him and when I feel our breath mingling, I pause for a fraction of a second, then take his lips in a long slow kiss. This time, when I slip my tongue into his mouth, his tongue willingly meets mine. I pull back slowly, just a little at a time, luring his tongue into my mouth, letting him taste me and learn the contours of my mouth. I feel his arms wrap around my neck holding me to him and I can't help but feel pleased.

When our breath begins to run short, I slowly back away and he loosens his arms letting me. We're both panting, sharing oxygen in the small space between our mouths.

"God, P'Forth, that kiss was so hot."

I look over at Ming. He's on his side facing us, watching us, while stroking himself. His hand is wrapped around his shaft moving quickly up and down in long strokes.

I smile at Ming taking the sting out of my words, "Tsk, you're always in such a hurry! Besides, I know you already finished once this morning, you greedy bastard."

"Ah, P', don't be jealous. I'll help you in just a minute, but can I have another kiss... from Yo?"

We both look down at him, his face is flaming red, but he's watching Ming stroke himself. Both Ming and I let go of small groans as his tongue peeks out of his mouth to wet his pink lips.

I don't know if that was his first kiss, but I would be willing to bet it was. And if that was his first kiss I would wager my life no one has ever touched him before. I can hardly wait to see his reactions when I start.

"Shorty?" I catch his attention, "Ming wants a kiss from you. Will you give him one?"

He doesn't hesitate, "Yes."

I move back just a tiny bit as he rises up on his elbow and leans in to kiss Ming. As I watch them kiss, I spoon up behind Yo, and place tiny kisses and licks on his ears and the back of his neck. He smells so good and even his skin tastes salty sweet. My cock is snuggled against his ass and I know he can feel my hardness because he squirms a little against me making me hiss at the sensation.

I run my arm around his waist and slowly trail my hand down his abdomen until it's covering the hardness tenting his boxers. I give him a gentle squeeze, and hear him inhale sharply. Then I hear the beginnings of another moan, but Ming captures his lips again and stops the sexy noise he's making with a kiss.

When I hear Ming release a growl, I glance over and see that Yo's moans and kisses have pushed him to the edge, his strokes are fast and erratic, his balls pulled up tight to his body, his breaths coming out in quick pants.

I gently rub against Yo through his boxers, as we both watch Ming lay back on the bed. He groans loudly as his entire body tenses up and his orgasm rushes through him. He whimpers in pleasure as he spurts thick white bands of cum across his stomach. He gives a few final hard tugs to his cock, milking the last of his climax, then relaxes into the bed.

I whisper into Yo's ear, "I can help you to feel that good. Would you like that?" His cock twitches in my grasp at my soft words and he nods his head a little frantically. "Say it, Yo. Out loud."

Ming turns his head to us as Yo answers, "Oh yes, P'Forth, please."

I roll him so he's lying flat on his back while I hover above him. I pull his boxers down to his knees exposing his hardness and push his shirt up to his neck. I take him in hand and stoke him as I thrust my tongue into his mouth. He moans loudly under me and I know this won't take long. I quicken my strokes as I grasp him firmly and watch his face as the pleasure overcomes him.

He is a beautiful sight beneath me. His eyes are tightly closed, his bottom lip is trapped between his teeth and his back arches off the bed as he cums for me. I slow my strokes and watch his body quiver as he rides out the last of his orgasm.

When he quiets beneath me, I can't wait any longer. I straddle him as I release my cock from my boxers, and start stroking my length. Yo's cum on my hand lets me slide so much quicker and easier along my shaft. Ming rises from the bed to his knees and kisses me, he cups my balls and fondles them, propelling me quickly to my limit.

I'm so close. The sight of each of them cumming replays through my mind and that's all it takes. I release hot streams of milky fluid across Yo's stomach, and watch as it mixes with his earlier release.

Collapsing onto my hands and knees, I hover over Yo as I recover my breath. Opening my eyes, I see him looking up at me and can't help but to plant a last soft lingering kiss on his lips before climbing out of bed and using Ming's bathroom to clean up. I return with two wet towels for Ming and Yo. I hand Ming his, then help Yo to get cleaned up.

We throw the towels in the laundry basket and I lay back down on the bed beside Yo.

"Man, I'm tired now. Can we take a nap? I'm not ready to get up after that." Ming whines.

I lean up on my elbow and look at Yo. I give him a smile which he happily returns. "Would you like to take a nap?"

He nods his head as he lets loose a big yawn.

"Ok then, we'll take a nap." I kiss his lips then lean over him and smack a kiss against Ming's lips before laying back down on my side. I pull Yo securely against me, his back to my front, and watch Ming close the gap between them on his side of the bed.

Satisfied and relaxed, we quickly fall back to asleep together. 

11.13.2017  8:33 am  US CST