I gave her a small smile, "No, don't be scared. It's going to be okay," I reassured her.

A tear slipped down her check, "I know you're a demon. How did you become one?" she asked.

I looked down at her a bit shocked not expecting for her to ask me that at this very moment. "It's a long story," I softly replied.

"It's not like I'm going anywhere," she let out a chuckle before coughing up some blood.

"Well," I began, "My brothers and I had just finished a mission in Greece and we had to run. On our way back home, a jet blew our engines off and we were now going to crash into the ocean. Lucifer who was with us the whole time. He went to teleport me out of the plane first but I told him to take care of the guys first. He tried to argue with me along with my brothers but I didn't budge. By the time it was my turn, some of the guys from the jet made it into the plane. I defended myself as much as I could until the plane was now sinking to the bottom of the ocean. I drowned."

I looked down at her to see she still was awake, waiting for the rest.

"Since I was with Lucifer and we were a couple, I couldn't be let into heaven. For that reason, I was left in a realm where I was to relive my death. Lucifer had a choice. Either pass my heart through hell which would make me into a Demon or leave me in the realm. He chose to make me into a Demon," I explained.

I watched as a small smile rose to her face. "Did you ever ask him how he felt about it?" she asked.

"You know, for a person who's suppose to be dying, you sure are hanging on," I joked. "And no, we never really talked around it."

"I cried," a voice came next to me. We both looked to see Lucifer standing behind Abigail. He then sat down and a gasp came from her.

"I cried for about 4 hours straight. It was the most traumatizing thing I've ever done in my whole entire life," he spoke to Abigail.

"You know, for someone who's the Devil, you're very handsome," she commented causing him to smirk and me to roll my eyes.

"Thanks a lot Abigail," I sarcastically replied.

She let out another chuckle then followed by a cough causing more blood come out. "Can you please tell my family I love them with all my heart. I know I don't tell them enough and now it's to late. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell too," she cried.

"What? Why would you say that?" Lucifer ended up asking.

"I've done some pretty bad thi-"

"Stop right there. I normally don't tell people if they are going to hell but I could reassure you that you aren't. I can see how pure you are. You're not a bad person Abigail," he smiled which caused me to smile.

Her grip start to losen up and I watched as her breathing started to slow down. Her eyes slowly closed and within a breif second, she was gone. I let out soft sigh. I gently laid her body on the floor and stood up before reaching for my phone but realize it was not on me.

"I'll be back," I mumbled before teleporting into my weapons closet that was in my bedroom. I walked over to a drawer and opened it revealing some charged up phone. I grabbed one before shutting the draw back shut and teleporting back to Lucifer.

I searched through my phone and dialed Henry's number. Lucifer's wrapped me in a hug from behind as I waited for Henry to answer.

"Hey, what up?" he answered.

"Hi. Long story short, a girl by the name Abigail was killed. There's 5 bodies but I need her body to specifically be given to her family," I tried to explain since the clean up crew always gets rid of the bodies.