45: Kill or be killed

Start from the beginning

But then Miguel smirk once again as he look so impressed at how Bastard Louis and his little fuck buddy was unconsciously hanged to the wall like some animals he hunt to the forest and decided that he would hang them in his wall for design, then his evil cold blue eyes looked at Harry who was messing with him, yes, he was annoyed of him but now is not the time, he wanted to play along to Harry's game which Harry knows he would defiantly win for before they could talk the real deal around here.

"Actually, Styles, Daddy did commanded me of teaching Tomlinson a lesson he would surely never forget, since he originally planned the idea of all of you leaving my Father. I personally think it was for the best tho that all of you we're finally gone but Father is really stupid for choosing you all bastards then me, his own son!".
Miguel growled at Harry who was rolling his eyes, Miguel was obviously jealous of Harry and the other boys but it's not their fault that they are much gifted then him and that his Father thinks of that as well so he chooses to love them more then him. It was getting old and boring, Harry thought.

"You and you're group of pathetic piece shits of bastards are fucking ungrateful for leaving my Father! He took you all in, he thought you all well, he gave all of you everything and even fucking loved you all then me! Then one day you just all fücking left in the middle of the night, Fuck! I tried my best for my Father to notice me after that so that he would see I'm much better then all of you and he would regret taking all of you in but he still fücking love all you like his sons, he is considering".
Miguel rambles on and on making Harry grow tired and bored once more, he didn't even hear him out but instead he was imagining many ways he wanted to kill him right now then if it wasn't for his fucking men.

His fucking 25 and he is still acting the same old boring, immature, non loved 16 years old pussy. Harry thought, and it just disgust him.

"We had our own reasons for leaving, we had our own life now and we are thankful for you're Father but I think it's time for him to move on, Past is past, and stop acting like a jealous 16 years old boy, it's not our choice you're Father still thinks of us as his sons and not you, it's not like we wanted a Father in the first place, and it definitely not our fault you're not as mature, strong, smart, and skillful as us. So get over it".
Harry told Miguel making him even more pissed off as he was now, he wished he could also kill this other Bastard for speaking of him like this but he knew better to disobey his Father by killing one of his 'bastard sons'.

"I had enough of you and you're other group of pathetic piece shits of bastards!  You're all still nothing like me! Because you know what Styles?! You're a bastard, you're all a bastard!".
Miguel laughed wickedly as he pointed at Louis, Davina, then back to Harry, he was truly a fücking stupid sociopath, Harry said to himself.

Can't he even think of any new word, he could call us? He thought, I'm fucking tired of hearing 'Bastard' over and over again.

But Harry didn't say a thing as he just lets Miguel do the talk.

"Let's start with this weakling bastard, Louis Tomlinson, his nothing but a bastard that his Father wished to be dead the moment his Mother gave birth to him, his a wimp and weak of a human being that's why his Father sold him to a man that even tortured him more, and despite all that wasted trainings he is still weak and will die weak".
Miguel listed Louis' past that we're most entirely not true, the reason Miguel knows this much is that because they are freaking rich and money could buy anything. While on the other hand Louis didn't say anything as he was still out of his consciousness so is his girl.

"Second is that, Pathetic Irish Leprechaun Bastard, Niall Horan, his a pathetic piece of trash of his Family, they didn't love him as much as they love his perfect goody two shoes brother Greg, because his just as good as trash and will always be a bastard to his Family that are now dead, if I'm correct isn't he the reason each of all your lives are fücked up, now? So pathetic, really".
He listed out Niall's past that are farthest from the truth as well, and as didn't Harry or Miguel know Niall, Liam, and Zayn are listening outside waiting for the right moment they would step in but as for now Liam and Zayn are both trying to hold back Niall who was growling in anger not because of everything Miguel said to him but he called him a Leprechaun which is the thing he loathe to be called, while as Harry didn't mind what fucks Miguel was saying.