"Don't worry about him, he's nothing but a wimp with a bad attitude," some kid said from beside me, I guess he saw how frightened I was walking in. He also has shoulder length light brown curls, a black snapback on and a burgundy button-up shirt. I instantly smirked, he's really attractive and I can't help the dirty thoughts. He smiles a little in return, so I nodded and turn away.

I couldn't help but take sneaking looks at, who I learned is, Vic beside me. He's so god damn attractive, and didn't seem to notice so, I would continue glancing. At the end of the class I jump out of my chair and accidentally knock his binder off the edge of his desk. Which seems like a stupid place to put it in the first place. "Oops, I'm so sorry!" I say and bend down to pick up some of the papers. He kneels and helps with them. "You know next time, just ask if you want something. You don't have to stare at me all of class," Vic finishes, closing his binder and looking at me amused.

I try to hold it in, honestly I do. But just like holding your breath; eventually it'll squeak out. "Well, anything I want sweetcheeks can't be given in public," I smirk. He just looks back at me with a shocked expression and I keep the playful eye contact and brush past him as I walk out of the room.

__

I find the vending machines and sure enough there's Mike, and some tall kid with a lot of tattoos holding hands with a smaller guy who has flaming red hair. I walk over and introduce myself, "Hey, I'm Kellin," I say waving. They smile at me and Mike waves back.

"This is Austin and Alan, they're kind of a thing," Mike says, laughing as they both glare at him.

"Ooo dramaa." I joke and they both lighten up a little. Then the couple scurries away, hoping to find some 'privacy'. That Vic kid shows up out of nowhere and starts yelling at Mike.

"Where the fuck were you, do you know how idiotic I looked in that stupid grade 11 class!? God, I swear if mom and dad find out you skipped there is no way in hell I'm covering for you!" He says, talk-yelling. Mike looks at him not seeming to care.

"Well, I had some stuff I had to do, not everything revolves around you." Mike says a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Uh, should I go... do you guys need time or..?" I asked unsure of what to do and feeling a little awkward just standing there. Vic looked at me and seemed to just then notice I've been standing here. Mike shook his head, "We're done here, right Vic?" Mike asked, but pretty much told him that was final. Vic rolled his eyes but does walk away.

"What was that all about?" I asked Mike, confused.

He takes a deep breath and explains, "Well, my brother, that's Vic by the way, he has a spare that period so he comes to my science class to help me out," he finishes and looks awkwardly at the ground. I just nod a little, in total shock that those two are brothers. Well, at least Mike's in my science class!

The rest of lunch, I just stood there feeling short as Mike rambles on and friends of his come and go. Meh, it was whatever. I actually found him very interesting as he jumps around a lot with topics, speaking very fast too. It kept me entertained, I laugh at the thought but instantly shut up as my French teacher glares at me.

Mike seemed to cope extremely well with my gayness, which he picked up on within a few minutes of lunch. I return into reality, but can't really understand what M. Bregeat [Brey•jah] is saying as I've never been very good at French, but I'm better at that than Spanish so I chose it instead. The bell rings and I roll my eyes just wanting to be done with the day. No, Kellin snap out of it! We can stay focused. I walk down the hall again looking like a lost puppy, reading closely every room number. Until eventually I reach my locker, what? I think I went the wrong way.

"Ugh this place is so confusing!" I accidentally say out loud. No one seems to notice until I turn around and see Vic's face right behind me.

"Need some help?" he asks looking down at my schedule. I snatch it back so he can't see my classes, I like to keep my business to myself.

"I'm fine." I say confidently, lifting my chin and brushing past him. He puts his hand on my chest to stop me.

"Ahem, it's that way." He says pointing down a hallway across from my locker. Wow, I'm stupid. I think to myself, awkwardly walking in the direction he pointed. I look at the room numbers and still don't make any sense of them. So it goes from 234 and becomes 345, how does that happen? Whatever I keep looking and almost scream as I feel hands on my shoulders. I whip around and see it's Vic again, I give him a confused look.

"That's your class." He says turning my shoulders and making me face a doorway with a giant 376 at the top. Again, astonished at my stupidity.

"Sorry, I.... umm..." I trail off not knowing whether to thank him or ask how this school works, I just draw a blank and get lost in his hotness.

"You're welcome, now go," he instructs and motions towards the door, he then looks shocked and runs through it. Did something happen? What was that all about? I look in and Vic reaches some girl with long black hair and kind brown eyes, she looks really sweet and nice. Suddenly Vic and her just start making out like right there and then. My heart drops and I remember, not everyone is gay. I have to remember to not jump to conclusions, even though I don't think I would ever get with Vic, he's way out if my league.

__
This is cosmetology {hairdressing/makeup} and I've been looking forward to this for a while, I always liked how hairdressers are just so into what they do. They make it as if each persons hair is a work of art, I've always admired that. {Fun fact: Kellin worked as a hairdresser before getting signed, that's how he met Katelynne; at cosmo school} So I go over to the mirror beside Vic and the girl, throwing my bag on the floor. The teacher walks into the room so I clear my throat muttering 'teacher, teacher'. They stop sucking face and Vic looks at her, almost annoyed. Wow seriously he likes to make out that much?

"I have to go now," Vic says sounding a bit bored. She nods and bites her lip, he smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes and walks away; smiling wider at me on the way by. What was up with that? Are they fighting or something? Who makes out when they're mad though? I was extremely confused but just let it go, trying my best not to be nosey.

"Hi, I'm Tay. Well Taylor but, call me Tay." She says sweetly reaching out her hand for me to shake, how formal.

"Kellin." I mutter shaking her hand squeamishly.

"Siiick, dude that name is so cool, it's unique but like normal sounding." She says happily, wow I see why Vic likes her, she's very easy to talk to.

"People usually just look at me funny." I chuckle. She smiles and opens her mouth to speak but the teacher interrupts and does attendance. After that he says that we can just play around with some mannequins. The only thing we get marked on is a year-end project, we have to do some students hair and thats it! This should be easy.

"Dude, I'm so excited this class is gonna be the chillest shit ever." Tay says brushing the hair of her mannequin.

"Cooler than ice." I say quietly. She laughs a little and comments on how funny I am.

"How the hell did you do THAT!?" She asks look at my mannequin, it's only a mohawk but her's is some demented half braided half curled hair. I laugh and go over loosening her braid and tucking some locks of hair into it. She looks at it in shock like I had just done magic. I laugh and shake my head, walking out of the room, to my locker and off home.

I walk in the door and a sweet aroma instantly filled the air, fuck yeah my favourite dinner of all time! Stir-fry.