"I don't want no trouble." He said in peace, seeing the defensive look on Ashton's face. "I just came here to say that it's a shame that this is the end. We had a good run."

"We did." Ashton smiled and extended his hand out. They then did the bro handshake/hug thing.

"This your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Don't push it Miller." Ashton said defensively.

Once he left, Ashton faced me again.

"Tell you what? Tommorow morning, let's go practice on your driving skills some more?"

Over the few months, Ashton made me start driving again. True that i was a little rusty when i started. But with his help, i was an excellent driver now.

I went home, planning to keep a surprise waiting for Ashton when he came back.
But i was the one who got the surprise.
I went upstairs to prepare for the time he'd arrive.
When i opened the door, i found Kyle sitting on my bed.

"Kyle."

"Sorry. I didn't know where else to go." He said.

The last time he said that, he was beat up and bleeding from everywhere. I took a good look at him, there was absolutely no wounds. No fresh marks. In fact, he'd never looked better.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I came home to celebrate my birthday with Syl as usual. But mom won't let me see her." Kyle had never told me when his birthday was.

"It's your birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah. Were you busy?" He asked.

"No. No, I'll clear my schedule." I said grinning.

"Thank God." He said. "Spend the rest of he night with me then? Not like that, geez Wilson." He said laughing.

"Well how the hell would i know. Last time you were in this room like this, that was what we did." I said and immediately regretted it.

His eyes went dark with desire, just for a second and was back to normal.

"I know just what you need." I said running into my closet and changed into new clothes.

" I said running into my closet and changed into new clothes

It kind of felt like he never left.

"You shouldn't undress, with me in the room." He said when I came out.
I stuck my tounge out at him and winked.

"Give me your keys." I held my palms out.

"Why?" He asked.

"You're the birthday boy. You do what I ask you to do." I said.

"I think that's really the other way around."

"Its however way I say. This is your night. And i will decide everything that happens until it's midnight." I said quirking my eyebrows. He stared down at me for a while before letting out a puff of air, and smirked.
"I'm driving."