Chapter 7

It was Friday. The last day of the week days. I hated school, so naturally I was glad it was finally getting over. The day started uneventful. I still refused to sit with Nathan and his friends, so Nora sits with me at lunch once in a while. We never really talk much, which she doesn't really seem to mind. I guess we both liked the silence. It was a soothing and comfortable silence, not awkward and uncomfortable.

The rest of the day went pretty uneventful as well. The last period was gym, but my physician and Dr.Cranfield thinks it's better for me to stay out of any physical activities for now. They managed to get me out of the class, meaning I had the period free. I can't wait to get home. Don't get me wrong, I love sports. I'm no sports god like Steven, but I wasn't so bad. Good enough to not be the last one to get picked. So I think thats fair enough.

I tried calling my brother to pick me up. But the calls kept going straight to voice mail. After some times, I decided to walk home.
"You need a ride?" I heard a strange voice not too far from me. I looked to my right and saw a boy in a white shirt and a black leather jacket on top of it.
"Are you gonna reply or just keep staring at me? Whichever you want is fine by me" the boy smirked at me.
"I don't even know you" I replied walking towards him.
"Really? Thats surprising" he looked genuinely surprised. "Well. I'm Kyle Henderson." The name sure did sound familiar.
"Isabelle. Wilson"
"So are you coming with me or what?" He asked.
"Yeah. Sure." I replied. With that he took me near a bike and handed me one of the helmets.
"Thats your ride?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Mmhm. You don't have to be scared. You'll get used to it" he laughed.
"I'm not scared." I was surprised at how easy this guy was to talk to. Maybe Cranfield should take a lesson or two from Kyle. Maybe it was the bad boy vibe.
"So are you a good girl gone bad?" He laughed again.
"Do I look like a bad girl?" I raised an eye brow.
"No"
"There you have it. The answer" We didn't talk much until I got home afterwards. Thanking him, I went in to find a surprise waiting for me.

"Daddy?" I screamed, keeping my phone down and running to him. He held me and placed a kiss on the top of my head.
"Hey cupcake"

I woke up the next day with the sound of my phone ringing. Grunting, I placed a pillow over my head. I hated waking up in the mornings. After a while, dad walked into my room and took the pillow off my head.
"Wake up, cupcake" he called.
"Go away" I screamed.
"Come on, wake up."
"Noo." Then I heard the giggling of a girl. A GIRL? We don't have girls at our place. I opened one eye and saw Nora, Nathan and Ashton looking at me amused.
"You let people in my room?" I whispered to my dad. I hated people entering my room.
"Well they're your friends." Hesaid.

I got ready in less than 15 minutes and rushed downstairs. I wore black shorts and a white t-shirt with an Ed Sheeran quote. Wearing a black and red flannel over the shirt, I put up my hair in a messy bun.

"Whats for breakfast?" I said as I jumped off the last stair.
"Food" I heard Lee say. I went into the kitchen and saw Lee and Lucy has joined us as well.
"Robert Wilson cooked for us" Lucy whispered, with excitement.
"Daaaaaad" I yelled, as Steven entered the room and poured himself coffee.
"I think our Izzie is coming back."he said yawning and took a seat beside Nora.
"Why are there so many kids in my house" he asked once he had the taste of the coffee.
"They are Izzie's friends" dad said. "I'm needed at the office. I might be a little late"
"No biggie" Steven gave a knowing smile.
"Dinner tommorow night. Steven, you too." Dad said kissing me on the cheek. "Have fun cupcake" I nodded. Steven rolled his eyes.

"He poured water on my face, saying family breakfast or something" Steven said earning laughter from everyone.
"Well atleast he didn't let other people in your room" I said sitting next to him and eating a piece of bacon. Steven started laughing earning a smack on his head.
"You don't even let that girl who dyes her hair a new colour every month, what was her name? You don't even let that girl in your room"
"Trish" I laughed. She was one of the girls I used to hangout with back in LA.
"Remember that time, you sneaked Simon into your room?"
"Oh god yes. Daddy walked in on us."
"Trish was right behind him. You know she was a whore, right?"
"Ofcourse, she slept with you."
"So did Je-"
"We swore never to speak of it" I screamed, stuffing a pancake inside his mouth.

"Okayyy." Nora cleared her throat. Steven looked to his side to see Nora. I rolled my eyes, knowing the look. It was the face he made when he decides to sleep with them. Which he probably will do. Given that he even slept with Jessica. It was a miracle how she and I are still friends. She used to claim to be in love with Steven, until she met Duncan Johnson. And then she said she was in love with him. She was always searching for her soulmate, and falls in love with a new person every week or so.

"Hi." Steven said. Steven got mom's charms. So despite the fact that he just woke up, and looked like a mess didn't really matter. According to Jessica, his morning hair and everything is a huge turn on.

"Hey" Nora smiled, her cheeks turning into a faint pink colour. I've never seen her do that. She was always this cool girl who cannot be fazed. Which is understandable, cause she practically lives with The Boys. But then again, Steven always had that effect on girls.
"I'm Steven" he smirked at her. I rolled my eyes and switched out their conversation. I didn't want to hear my brother flirt, I already know too much about his bussiness. I walked to the living room, trying to locate all of the stuff I needed.

"Is the princess feeling left out" I heard a voice from behind me. I internally groaned. Not this guy. I decided the best thing to do was pretending like I didnt hear him. I located my waterproof watch and a couple of black bracelets. Putting them on my left hand, I turned around to see Ashton sitting on my couch with his legs on the coffee table.

"You know, you might have them whipped and thinking you are this nice, innocent girl, but you and I both know you are a bitch, right?" He said cocking his head to one side.
"Dillhole" I muttered walking back into the kitchen
"Lets go" I said. Everyone got up, and Nora mumbled a nice to meet you before we all got out

"Dude your father is Robert Wilson?" Nathan said on the car ride. I nodded my head
"He's like a multi-millionaire" Lucy shrieked. Still in awe.
"Yeah I'm aware of that" I replied.
"The Princess doesn't want to talk about her life in the fortress of solitude. Please respect her majesty's wishes" Ashton said in a fake british accent.