Chapter 58

Saturday was the weirdest day ever. I woke up in a pair of boxer shorts and a white shirt. I had no idea who it belonged to.
I came downstairs to find tonnes of files on the dining table.

"Whats this?" I asked Steven.

"Mmm." He sipped the last of his juice. He was all dressed up. Not very much like him.

"I don't know. I just woke up. I'm taking Nora to the concert tonight. We're heading early."

"But it's out of town." I said jumping on the counter.

"Yeah so?" He asked with a smirk.
"I wanna go too." I said.

"Too bad you're grounded." With that he walked out of the kitchen.

"DADDYYYYY!" I yelled running into the study next to the master's bedroom. But it wasn't dad that I found there.

"Con." My eyes grew wide.

Lets get real. I didn't have feelings for him. But I grew up admiring him. And when I did get a chance to touch him the way i wanted since the first time I saw him shirtless, after a swim in our pool... i took good advantage of it.

And seeing him, looking like a hot mess with his allnighter hair and untucked shirt, it was embarassing.

"Hey Izzie." He said looking me up and down. He closed his eyes and let out a breathy laugh.
"You're....you're wearing a see through shirt."

I looked down, and my bra was on show. I covered my chest with my hands at once.

"Sorry." I said blushing.

"Thats alright. It's a very nice sight." He said with a grin.

"Why does embarassing things always happen infront of you?" I asked.

"I find it cute." He said.

"I don't know if you know this. But I dont think any highschool girl would want an attractive older guy to think they are 'cute'. Puppies are cute." I said.

"True. But I've never had a had a hard on for a puppy." He said. He had a coffee mug in his hands.

"You had a hard on for me?" I asked amused.

"Izzie. When we were......involved? You sent me a lot of pictures. I'm a guy." I blushed.

"Oh my god. I was such a kid. I just wanted you to sleep with me." I said laughing.

"That actually wasn't childish at all. I almost did." He said. "The girl i was seeing a wgile ago, she used to send me gif's of herself. And audio clips while she touches herself."

"Oh shit Conner." I said laughing.

"Everytime she calls me or visits me, she makes sure i take a break from work. Always." He said.

I smiled. We could be comfortable around each other. The fact that he never sleeps with the same peeson for more than 3 month's helped. He had no hard feelings towards me. He's had practice.

"How're you Izzie." He asked finally pulling me into a hug.

"I'm okay. You?"

"Other than getting no sleep for the last two days and having a shit pile of work to do before the summit which is just 3 days away...I'm totally fine." He said.

"Cupcake?" I heard dad say.

"I was looking for you daddy." I said pouting.

"There's a friend of yours looking for you. He's waiting in the living room." He said hugging me.