Chapter 41

The first thing I did when I got home was dyeing my hair. I bought a temporary hair dye to go with the costume I bought after school.

"What's going on?" Steven asked, noticing all the shopping bags on the coffee table. I kept everything other than my costume on the table.

"Careful." I muttered, when he jumped next to me. I was painting my nails.

"Black? You're wearing black tonight?" He asked pointing at my hands, at the already dry nails. I was painting my toes by then.

"No." I replied.

"Did you bring me anything?" He asked pointing at my shopping bags. I finished painting my last toe and started going through the bags.
I handed him a candy bar and one of the shopping bags.
"This too." I said.

"Call of Duty. I didn't even know they released this one." He said grinning. "I love you." He said kissing my cheek. I stared at him. He hadn't said that to me in a long time.

"Do you have a gun?" I asked suddenly. Steven jerked his head towards me.

"I do. Dad says I should always have one. I don't like it though. I hate guns. Ironic isn't it? I'll be selling them after I get my degree." He said, trying to hide his surprise. "Why?"

"Just wondering." I said going back upstairs.

I wore a strapless, backless red dress that barely reached below my ass. Just above the ass, was a small devil's tail with a black heart at the end. I had dyed the ends of my hair in red wine colour, which went well with the black horns I wore on my head. I painted the middle of my lips in a dark red, but in black around the lips. My eye make up done similarly. I stared at the little metal box that I got from the man in the shadows. I hadn't taken a single Demerol pill since rehab. But I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt when I did. In the end, I took a pill and waited for it to kick in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lee and Nathan. They were waiting for me when I went downstairs.

"Was wondering if you needed a ride." Lee said looking me up and down. "You look hot."

"You dyed your hair?" Steven said looking up from his video game. I just stared at him.

"I dont need a ride. I'm driving." I said.

"What?" They all said together.

"I know how to drive a car." I said picking up the keys to Steven's Mercedes.

"Not the Mercedes!" He whined.

"I'll buy you a new one if you want" I replied heading to the garage.

"You go with her." Lee said to Nate.

"You bought Sean a casette player that doesn't even go with his truck for his birthday. You don't know how to shop for men." Steven said.

"That was just once." I said looking back.

"You bought Lee an X-box. He doesn't even like them." Steven said.

"I bought him clothes to make up for it." I said.

"You sure you know how to drive?" Nate asked as I pulled the car out of the drive way.

"I might be a little rusty." I said speeding away.

"That was awesome!" He screamed as we entered the loft. It was Tom's cousins. Who went out of town for a while.

"I told you." I smirked.

"What the hell was that?" Lee said parking his car.

"Driving?" I said.

"You call that driving? You scared the shit out of me." He yelled.

"Shut up and lets make an entrance." I said walking towards the loft.

It was an LED party. Which added to the halloween feel. I was painting Nates chest when Tom came up to me.

"You came." He said.

"You sound surprised." I said grinning.

"Well. I thought..."

"Because I talked to Kyle I would ditch my date? Not when he's this hot." The pills had completely kicked in.

"I'll go get us drinks." He said, grinning at the flying kiss I sent his way.

"Wow you really are a huge flirt. I didn't believe it when Nora told me." Nate said. "We could've been friends even if we slept together, right?"
I laughed out loud.

"Yes. But only if you had lasted more that 5 minutes."

"We just need practice for a couple times. Afterwards we last for however long you girls want." Nate replied.

"You really want to sleep with Izz?" Lee asked, trying not to laugh.

"She's hot, but no. Sorry Izz." Nate replied.

"Its okay." I said still painting his neck. "Stop moving. It will ruin the paint."

"Dude. You should come see this. Cole and Betty came as a dick and a pussy." Ashton came grinning.

"My back's not done yet." Nate said pointing to me. Ashton looked at me only then. He too, like Lee, looked me up and down.

"You look......." he looked at my lack of leggings and back at my face. I thought he might compliment me. But he said, "...sluttier than usual."

"Seriously dude?" Nate said.

"You look hot. He doesn't know shit." Lee said.

"All done. Oh Tom is coming. See you guys later." I said heading towards him.

Soon, I was drunk and pulling Tom to the dance floor. Well technically, the whole place was a dance floor. But I dragged him to the middle. I was drunk, but sober enough to know what was going on. Not that I cared much.
But then Tom kissed me. Normally, I wouldn't have let him. But at the moment, I didn't care. I locked my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

"Do you wanna go somewhere private?" He asked. I nodded my head, the part of my brain that made rational decisions completely numb. Halfway towards the room, Tom had to go to do some host thing. He promised to be back in a few minutes, leaving me near one of the beverage stands.

"Want a drink?" Jeremy asked handing me a red cup.

"Always." I said taking the cup and gulping it down in one go. Then he handed me another.

"Ashton really was right about you." He said handing me another drink. I didn't really understand what he was saying. I was too wasted. I didn't even know anything that was happening. But when he pinned me against the wall, I started getting scared.

"No." I said trying to push him when he started kissing my neck.

"Get your hands off of her!" An angry voice said and pulled him off of me. Everything was a blur, I couldn't tell who was whom.

Next thing I knew, they were fighting.
"You don't get to keep every girl in our school, Asshole." One of them said, I wasn't sure which one.

"She said no. You don't get to touch a girl who said no to you."

"Who the fuck cares. She's a whore. A fuc-" and then the other guys fist met the talkative one's face. I assumed it was Jeremy who got hit.

"Talk shit about her, you so much as look in her direction, I will rip your throat out." The late comer said pulling me up from the floor. I was sitting down.

"Lets get you home." He said taking my keys. He was trying to unlock my car, without letting me go, as I was too drunk to stand still.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to make out his face.

And then I puked all over him.
"Fuck!" It was the last thing that I heard. I passed out.