Chapter 37

Dad and I talked for some time after that, but the question I was dreading never came up. He brought the suitcase downstairs as I got ready for the flight, that was supposed to leave 15 minutes ago.

 He brought the suitcase downstairs as I got ready for the flight, that was supposed to leave 15 minutes ago

"Dad, next time we are going in a public flight" Steven said soon as I walked down.

"Yeah like I'll go in one of those" I scoffed. "Like you'll go in one of those"

"I went in one of those to Rome, last winter break."

"I wouldn't know" I said glaring.

"Izzie's last trip to your grandma's wasn't in a private plane" dad said coming to my rescue. Although, it was first class. "Now hurry up. The limo has been waiting for more than an hour"

"This is so cool guys" Lucy said gaping at the interior of plane.

"Would you like another drink Miss Izzie?" The stewardess asked, eying my empty glass.

"Yes, Martha. A cocktail, please" I smiled at her. She had been working for my dad since I was a little girl, yet she still looked young as ever. Then again, she started when she was very young and was probably around her late 20's.

"What about you Little Mister Wilson?" She asked Steven, making Nate choke on his drink.

"Its Steven, Martha. Steven" he groaned.
But he was the one to blame. He liked the idea of being called Mister so much that he asked her to call him Mister Wilson. She did suggest calling him Mister Steven, as dad was The Mr.Wilson, but he insisted on being called Mister Wilson, she started calling him Little Mister Wilson.

I was on the phone with Kyle for the rest of the flight. I wanted him to join me so bad, but he claimed he had some things to take care of.

It was a short trip. I was so excited when we landed. There was a limo infront of the airport, already waiting for us. Standing next to it was our housekeeper, Mr.Fletcher.
He walked upto us, along with the driver, who took our bags.

"Mr.Fletcher" I grinned and hugged him. He gave his old laugh.

"It is so nice to see you again Miss Isabelle." he said and handed me a Kit-kat bar. That was our thing. Back when my I was around 9, I had a sweet tooth and mom banned all kinds of candy in our home. But every day, Mr.Fletcher would bring me a kit-kat bar.

"Now I am truly offended, Mr.Fletcher, you brought me nothing" Steven said.

"I must feed you your favourite pudding then, Sir." He said with a kind smile. "And who might this lovely lady be?"

"Oh. This is my girlfriend, Nora." He said with a grin.

"Oh. OH!" Mr.Fletcher repeated when he realized the way steven looked at her. "About time Sir"
We did try to stop him from calling us Sir and Miss. But he wouldn't.