Chapter 4

Blake Lively Portraying Isabelle Wilson ^>
______________________________________

"No. I lied to my brother." I groaned.
"But why would you do that?" Dr.Cranfield asked me. We were talking about Steven and my dinner, and the events that happened during and before dinner.
"Because..." and I decided to show him my sketch. "I was drawing this and I lost track of time"
"Its very beautiful Isabelle. But what I don't understand is why you couldn't just tell your brother that."
"He's gonna get all big brother on me. 'Girls don't go to places like that alone' 'I dont want you wandering alone' 'I'm worried about you'. I dont wanna hear these things. I want that place to myself." Mr.cranfield kept nodding.
"Why is that?" He asked.
"Because its a getaway" I decided to answer after what felt like minutes of silence.
"You still want a get away."
"Yeah. Not like, you know. Just with my thoughts."I replied.

I sat at my table, it was lunch period. Taking out my apple and water bottle I took out my phone, waiting for Jessicas phone call. Instead it was my father who called me.

"Daddy." I shrieked, making people nearby look at me.
"Hey cupcake. I missed you" he said.
"I missed you too. When are you coming back?"
"Soon. I hear you made a friend." He said reminding me of my lie.
"Oh yeah. He's great." I looked around trying to locate Nathan. I found him sitting with his friends besides the largest table in the middle of the cafeteria.
"Dad Jess is calling. I'll call you later. I love you." I hung up the phone pulling a Jessica on him.

I stood up and walked to the table in the middle, grabbing the attention of close to everyone.
"Look who it is." I heard the blondie say. "She has hair" she said probably regarding the fact that my hair was kept down, in curls.
"Cut it out Venessa" Nora said. "Hey Isabelle"
"Hi. I-um- I just need to talk to Nathan" I said and all heads turned around to face him. Except his, which was facing me. "Please" I said quietly. Ashton, the jerk who yelled at me, looked at me with his intimidating blank eyes.
"You are very confusing, Beauty" Nathan said stuffing his face with food. "Well come sit down" he pushed the boy next to him off of his seat. I looked at the boy to ask if I could sit there. "Well he's not going to let me sit down there anyway." The boy answered, sweeping dust off his clothes.
I sat down muttering a tiny thanks. I stared at Nathan, as he kept stuffing his face.
"Can we talk in private" I whispered.
"Oh no." He swallowed. He ate like a pig, I swear. "They wont mind. Except that bitch Venessa. She can't hear what you say. You talk to your nose"
"Okay. Remember last night? When I-uh- there was a guy at my house right?" I asked him. All of his friends were looking at us with interest, meaning Lee, Nora and Sean. As for Ashton, he was looking at us, I don't know whether he was interested or not.
"Uh-huh. That big intimidating dude." Nathan finally stopped stuffing his face.
"Yeah well I told him tha-" and my phone started ringing. I cancelled the call and it started ringing again.
"Pick it up, its okay" Nathan said.

"Jess, not now" I whispered.
"Meds. Now!" She ordered.
"I'll take it. I promise " I said
"Now"
"Okay I took it" I lied
"Liar. Theres a tell in your voice when you lie, honey"
"Fine." I said taking out my meds and taking them dry.
"Done" I said
"Okay. So tell me about the hot boys in your school?" She asked. Typical.
"I'll call you in a few. Tell hi to-" I noticed the guys, and nora, staring at me. "Him."
"Will do. I love you. I miss you. LA is so boring without you"
"I am so bored here too honey. Love you more" I hung up.

"Are you sick?" Nora asked. I shook my head.
"Yeah. I told my brother that I was with you last night. If he asks, you were with me the whole day okay?" I whispered. He stared at me for a while before nodding his head.
"Thanks" I said and then I got up and left.