sixty seven // gone

Alicia

A few days later, Zayn is flown in to help the guys with their plan. When he first got here, I was surprised to see him because I thought he was loyal to Owen, but Harry told me he said if there was a way to get rid of him for good, he'd be up for it. After seeing my expression, Harry also warned me not to make any snide comments about it, which I was actually quite looking forward to doing.

Now, I'm stood with my back against the wall, watching as all the boys get ready to leave. Since Zayn is here now, Liam has been assigned the role of staying behind and dealing with the security side of everything, seeing as he's the computer whizz. He's currently stood in front of the group of about 5 men, going over the plan once again, although it's pretty obvious that Harry isn't paying any attention. I keep my eyes on him as he fiddles with the cuffs of his sleeves, seeming to be bored of Liam rambling on. He catches my eye and rolls his eyes in Liam's direction, making me smile.

However, the smile is soon wiped off my face when my dad suddenly strolls into the room. A few days after my emotional rant at him, he called me into the living room and we had a long, deep chat about everything. I cried most of the way thorough it and then when I returned to Harry in our room, I cried again. So even though my dad and I may have made up now, I still don't agree with what he's doing.

"Are we ready to go, lads?" my dad asks them once Liam's stopped talking, clapping his hands together.

"Wait, you're going?" I ask him curiously, taking a step away from the wall.

He turns to look at me, giving me a small nod. "Yes, I am, Alicia."

"Why?"

"Because, unlike some people, I don't want to stay home with my feet up while I send my men out on a job."

"Subtle shade at Owen there?" I reply and I notice Harry smirks, but my dad narrows his eyes at me.

"Don't get smart with me right now," he warns and I roll my eyes. "And if you want something to do while we're gone, I suggest you help Liam out, although don't interfere."

"How am I supposed to help him then if I can't interfere?"

"Only help him when he needs it and when he asks."

"Fine," I sigh.

My dad turns back to the group, basically repeating what Liam just said to them before he dismisses them. As they begin to file out to the car outside, Harry slowly walks over to me, shooting me a disapproving look.

"I told you to stop doing that," he says to me, reaching up to run his thumb along my bottom lip so I stop biting it. "You don't need to be so anxious."

"I'm always going to be anxious when it involves you going out on jobs," I tell him with a small sigh. "And even though my dad is being annoying, now I have to worry about him too."

"You don't have to worry about any of us," Harry tells me softly. "Nothing bad is going to happen."

"You say that, but you never know."

"I do, and you don't need to be worrying about it. Everything will be fine," he assures me, reaching out to cup my face with his hands, gently pulling it closer to his. "Now come here."

I let him pull me forwards and capture my lips with his own, our tongues mingling and slowly moving together. The kiss is burning and sensual, although Harry's grip on my face is tight, almost like he doesn't want to let me go. As our mouths move in sync, my hands reach up to wrap around his neck, slipping my fingers into his hair. As we kiss each other deeply, everything else around us seems to just fade away, merging into one pointless blur, and we're the only two in focus.