thirty two // bliss

Alicia

I react almost immediately, letting him part my lips to slide his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. My arms reach up to loop around his neck, pulling him even closer to me, wanting to completely bask in the warmth his body provides. Only a few seconds into the kiss makes me feel like I'm going to explode, the tender yet fast pace of it enough to completely drive me insane. The way his lips mold over mine sends a million sparks through my whole body, straight from my lips where it starts all the way down to my toes.

His hand rests on my lower back, keeping me close to him while the other presses against my hip. His lips move against mine ravenously, all of the tension and emotion which was lingering around us now all seeping into the kiss. When we momentarily pull away for air, I almost lose it at the sight of his eyes, full of hunger and lust, which I'm sure match mine.

"Jump," Harry suddenly murmurs against my lips, moving his hands down to grip the back of my thighs. I follow his orders immediately and Harry easily catches my legs, wrapping them around his waist. I gasp when his hands move around to squeeze my ass, holding onto me to keep me up.

I squeeze my legs tighter around him as we kiss each other hungrily, my hands already tugging onto strands of his hair. Harry suddenly begins to move backwards, walking over to the couch but still kissing me deeply. He slowly lowers his body to sit down on the couch, pulling me down with him so I'm straddling his lap, the leather pressing into my shins.

His hands move to slide up my back, pulling me even closer to him. My own hands move from where they were wrapped around his neck, placing my palms on his chest instead. A gasp tumbles from my lips when the heat from Harry's hand sears through my body as his hands land on my lower back, sneakily pushing under my shirt, his fingertips digging into the flesh as he pulls me even closer to him.

My hands move from his chest to cup his face instead, feeling his strong jaw underneath my hand. His tongue pushes deeper into my mouth and his body presses harder against mine, clearly needing to feel the contact of our bodies as much as I do.

The sound of Harry's groan fills the room when my hips involuntarily grind down against him, and he moves his hands back down to grip hold of my waist, encouraging my movements as he guides my hips downward to grind against his again. Our hips continue to roll with each others, Harry's hands helping my body find a suitable rhythm as he groans again, the sound helping to ignite the fire burning in the pit of my stomach.

When I grind down against him again, I feel my eyes widen slightly at the now prominent bulge between us, just the thought that I had caused that causing my stomach to flip over in my abdomen. My small surge of pride is cut off however, when Harry rips his lips from mine and places them onto my neck instead, my mouth dropping open as he trails his lips down the skin there. My head rolls to the side to allow him more access, my body practically buzzing with the feeling of his lips sucking and nipping on my skin, running his tongue over it afterwards to soothe the dull ache.

He lifts his head from my neck, our eyes meeting for only a few seconds before he dives back into the kiss, immediately dipping his tongue back into my mouth. The bulge between us is a lot more obvious now and I suddenly shift my hips downwards again, earning another soft moan from Harry which pleases me immensely. My hands fall from where they were cradling his face down to slide across his broad shoulders, slowly trailing back down his chest.

Becoming breathless due to the movements of both our lips and bodies, I let out a heavy gasp for air as he moves my core against the growing bulge in his black jeans, our kissing becoming sloppy because of the added pleasure we're both feeling. Abandoning our kiss, I arch my back as Harry moves me against himself, causing him to bring his lips back against my neck and sucking on the skin there.