He Stole My First Kiss 18

En başından başla

"What did Jake tell you when you 'investigated' him?" Tracy suddenly asked. This girl never thinks before she talks!

"Tracy!" I scowled. She slapped her forehead "Owh! Sorry..."

"Your asking me this because...?" Tyler asked. "Because we are curious" I told him. He smirked " I'm gonna answer because...?"

I thinked "Because we asked nicely?......... Ask nicely guys"

"Please?" Tracy and Harry said in unison.

"Nope. Won't tell. You guys are just curious!" Tyler said getting up. I groaned "Fine! Just don't tell Jennifer" he nodded and sat back.

"K. We're planning to make a date for and I thought that we can add somethings in the plan if we can use the informations that we're asking you to tell us. Please?" I told him

He tapped his chin, thinking "What do I get?" he asked.

We immediately turned half of our bodies around and started whispering

"What do you think he wants?" I asked

"He loves Jennifer... Her happiness?" Harry shrugged.

All of a sudden, Tracy looked back at Tyler and said "Don't you want your cousin to be happy!?"

Tyler just raised an eyebrow at her. I pulled her back to us "That's not it! Ofcourse he does, but he might be like 'she can be happy even without that date!' " I whisper yelled "oh" she said.

"What else?" I asked. Everyone was silent and finally Tracy talked

"Jennifer did say that he's bugging Lola in every possible way and time and she thinks that he likes her." she said. I thinked and smiled "Got it!" I sang.

We turned back to him "So?" he said smirking.

I grinned "We guarantee you Jennifer's happy days with a boyfirend... AND a date with Lola." hah! Take that! His face lit up like a little kid when he heard Lola's name and slowly grinned

"That stubborn girl?"

We nodded hesitantly. We haven't really talked to her much but, whatever he says.

"Jake asked me why I'm over protective towards Jennifer..." He started, agreeing.

We smiled as he continued

"He also asked me if I ever loved someone except for family. Then he asked me if I had my first love. He's wierd. Doesn't even know what you're supposed to feel when you are in love, he asked me that too then-"

An idea came to me

"Wait! Wait! Tracy, do you have a paper and pen?" I asked. Her hands went in the pocket of her hoodie and took a crumpled paper and a pen out.

She nodded gesturing to continue. Shw got what I wanted her to do.

"What did you answer to that?" I asked Tyler.

"Well, I said that when..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we got back to drama practice. Jennifer immediately saw us so she left Jake -who was looking at his script, and obviuosly did not Jennifer go away- and jogged towards us.

"Wherre'd you guys go?" she asked.

"We helped her" I pointed my thumb at Tracy " get some things in her house for the props"