52 - Happy EVER ❤️

** Yura's pov **

Next morning I woke up feeling Woohyun's arms around me and my head on his chest..his naked chest feeling the warm of his body in the cold morning...How lucky i'm to Watch him as the first thing  i see in the morning. When i about to move , he tightened his arms around me and yeah the reality hit my head realizing that i'm still naked and only the blanket covering both of us. This is so embracing but last night..It was such a meaningful night but i'm scared..because I'm not sure about myself..Did i be that perfect as he expected from me.. What if not..because he didn't say anything last night...The only thing he did was kissed my forehead and pulled me in to his embrace before fall in to sleep..

My eyes caught him, He looks like baby while he is sleeping..But few seconds later my heart began to race up like a crazy, for his handsomeness..How handsome he is, how perfect he is, Really this man is mine..definitely i'm the luckiest woman in tbis world to have you woohyun..

He was the one who used to watch me until i get up. But today i'm happy I'm the one who going to watch him sleeping like a baby.

** Author's pov ** 

She slowly placed her palm on his cheeks and brushed her thumb on his chubby cheeks, those cheeks has become a little chubby..As man, he is so much perfect with his over handsome face which is Yura's weaknesse..she slowly traced her fingers on his face.. his thick Eyebrows, his point and mostly cute nose, she pecked his nose which her favorite feature of his handsome face..his lips..When she touch his lips , a smile of shyness began to appear in her swollen lips where he kissed like a crazy last night...

She poked his plump lips playfully without making him awake and chuckled. Usually he isn't that hard sleeper but today it was her luck to watch him like this...She traced her finger tips on his neck and it ways to his naked chest..The warmth of his chest , no...it must be the warmth love of his heart could make her warmth too ..Feelings the warm of his body , his well built abs could make her blush..because she objected when he argued that he has a great body. But the truth is yes, He has grown up body, so manly and muscular arms which mostly woman expect from the man they love ..That's why always tried to avoid him..Because every single stare of him can melt her like a crazy, make her loose herself..

" I'm happy , you're enjoying while touching me ??? " suddenly woohyun spoke up making yura startled...This greasy man..true , he wasn't sleeping and poor yura got tricked by him as always..her cheeks almost began to blush...He really like watch her redden face when he caught her doing something like this..

" I'm not..." Saying that she got back her hand but tooo late, Woohyun gripped her hands together and sent a cheeky smile..

" You're not good at lies baby..."

" Don't smile like that Greasy husband ..." Yura fake frowned...

" Fine...It's my turn to  touch you.." Woohyun replied and winked..

" Eyyyshh....You're kidding right ?? "

" Nooooo...." Saying that he pecked her lips making her smile in shy manner..

" Had a nice sleep...?? " Asking that woohyun tried to turn her around as he can watch her more closer..

" Awchhhhhh " Suddenly Yura cried up..

" Why baby..." Woohyun scared and cupped her cheeks asking that.

" It's ...It's My Back...My body....It's paining like a crazy...." She mumbled Making woohyun chuckles but mostly worried expressions..

" Is it paining a lot " He rubbed her back Under the blanket..

" Hmmm..." She nodded and blushed a little when she felt his hand on her back..