48- True Love

** Yura's pov **

I woke without woohyun beside me, but I found him sitting On the bed while watching me within a smile on his lips. I rubbed my heavy eyelids and looked at him..How wonder, I still can't believe this, I'm with him again as Five years a go..This man is really something for me..No, He is my everything I have in My life...The best thing happened in my life is you Nam Woohyun.

" Good morning My Angel" Saying that he began to strock my Hair while smiling like morning Sunshine. As always he is the one who wokenup at the first..

" Good morning My puppy " 
Saying that I rolled closer to him and rest my head on his Lap..how much I miss this movement..The first  thing I saw in the morning was him..It's feelings amazing..watching the man whom you love as the first thing you see in the morning..it's something you can't explain how you feel..

" Time to Rise and shine ...." Saying that he kissed my forehead.

" Hmm...But i'm already seeing my Sunshine right toward me, smiling like sunshine " Saying that I pinched his chubby cheeks. Wow, he has gotten a little chubby in his face..how cute when smile like this..

" Haha.....Time to get up bunny...I'm waiting for you..Lets eat together " Saying that he walked out...

But suddenly Yunhee ran in to my mind..What about her?? Did she sleep well. Because she can't sleep without me..Ohh...I should go to see her..but, woohyun ...will he let me to see her?? with that all questions i headed to bathroom.

** Author's pov **

While taking the breakfast Yura tried to talk about Yunhee and sunggyu  but she scared to asked that from woohyun , because he might get mad at him. After finish the breakfast Yura began to wash the dishes. Woohyun found something weird in her behaves.

" Yura, Do you have any problem ?? " Making her snap out, woohyun asked.

" Umm...That's ....That's about ...Yunhee ..." Saying that in a bit stuttery voice she looked at him. But she couldn't find any weird expressions on his face.

" Do you want to see her?? "

" Yeah...that's ...please don't get mad at me, I really want to see her and meet Sunggyu oppa..." He finished the last part in a low tone..but she found woohyun smiling at her..

" Yay pabuya...why would I get mad At you, It's ok...Lets Go together and meet them..Me too have something to talk with him..." Saying that he flashed a bright smile.

" Thank you woohyunhh..." Saying that so happily she smiled back.

" Hmmm.....If you're really thankful  me... " Saying that in a greasy tone he back hugged her and rest his chin on her shoulders.

" Hmmmmmm...??? " Yura asked while smiling at his childishness.

" Lets go to a date...it has been such a long time we had a date...hmmm??? "

" But...Mr. president, Don't you have to work today ...?? " With that  question woohyun began to sulk his face..

" Ahh, please ??? Let it go..i want to spend time with you..."

" Hmmm....Fine, Lets go " She replied gorgeously...

" That's my bunny " Saying that he kissed her cheek 2- 3 times making her laugh.

___________________________________

Woohyun and yura visited Sunggyu's place...When they entered to the home surprisingly Sony was there as they never expected.

" Eonnie ??? " Yura spoke up while looking around. Sunggyu also there  but Yunhee wasn't.

" Yurayahh ........" She replied while sending a pathetic smile.