1- Play boys

" Yura..today we have VIP guests here, can you treat them??if they satisfy of you, make your they will give you a big tip.." I stooped my work after i heard Kim manager's sound.

"nehh...it's my pleasure.." i gave him a big smile. he gave me this chance because he knows that i need lots of money. that's why i always been thankful for him. But i'm honest to say, actually i don't like to work here." waitress in a bar..." my job  ruins my honer. how ever i'm still a waitress in this bar. 

"they are here...go go....ask them, what they want.." Rina push me ahead. Rina is my best friend since my child hood. "awwhh this annoy girl" i stared to walk near by them. they have already took seats in the corner of the bar. I saw there are 3 boys there.  

"aahhhmmmm....Excuse me!! what do need to order gentlemen?? " i asked. 

"Hyung!! tell me, what do you want. today is my turn to pay you.." The taller one asked. but the boy whom he asked didn't reply.

"Alcohol.." the boy replied after got 15 mins.  

"Hyung...jinja..? " the tall bay asked again. 

"yaaah..give him what he wants" other boy said. 

"aishh...fine..fine.. hey lady..Give us three soju bottles, dwaeji pibu (pork skin) " he winked at me. 

"nehh..wait please!! " i nodded. 

"shuhh...what the hell was that? " i screamed but within low sound. 

"why darling??" Rina asked. 

"how they ere think about us...they are not the only customers here.. can you see that boy who wears sun glass??" i asked. 

"hmm...." Rina shook her head.

"he wasted 15 min for give me the order" my sound made angry. 

"Don't care dear..Rich boys always like that..." Rina said. 

i send them what they ordered. they didn't say me even thank you or for my service. i have no idea what kind of people are they, if they are rich they can use 7 stars hotel instead a 3rd class cheep restaurant like this..what pity people..they wast their time and life. i saw that they were talking about something deeply. the boy wore sun glass before has finished that 3 soju bottles alone. i heard that the tall boys was yelling at him about his soju bottle. 

______________________________________________________________

"ahh..hyung..this is enough for today.." the tall boy grabbed the glass which that the other boy was moving here and there. 

"CEO???? " the boy who drank a lot start to talk and lough as who got mad. 

"yayaya..Nam woohyun....stop talk about this tittle for today..you are too much drunk" the boy who trying to control him said. 

"Kim myungsoo.....Kim myungsoo....kim...myung...soo......i didn't drink a lot...can't you see me..?? i'm Ok...Ok..Ok..i'm OK....." he pointed his hand to  myungsoo. 

"hyung....i can't see this anymore...help me to get in him to the car..  " the tall boy asked and hold his hands aroud woohyun's shoulders. 

"don't touch me..." woohyun pull him away...

"Nam sungyeol...You know..i'm the CEO...how...dare you to touch me.." he lough as who lost his mind totally. "why me...?? why it's always me..?? Grandpa...i hate you...i don't want this shit CEO chair.." he sob. "you two...just listen to me.. " he said. 

"Kim................ myung.............soo........., Nam.......sung......yeol..do you know Mrs.Nam hey shi ..your loving aunt.." he wrapped his hand around sungyeols shoulders while laughing"