25 - D - Day - Feeling Love

Dedicated to - smileyHY

Yura was standing infront a door of a big size home..Door was opened while Showing Sony's Dark Face.

" Yurayahh ....What happened Darling .....?? " Sony asked With her widen eyes of curiosity.

"  Eonnie ....." Yura only said that word and jumped to Sony while hugging her tightly.

" Ok...Ok...Don't cry..Come inside ...Lets Talk..." She Asked her To come in and make a hot coffee for Yura.

" I'm Sorry Eonnie for Disturbing you...You seemed  not Recovered yet... " Yura said while Taking coffee cup from her.

" It's OK...It's not a big deal....Drink it..How could you come alone here at this hour..Out side is very cold....and dangerous too..." Sony Said while taking a seat Beside her.

" I didn't feel anything of that, before you say it..The only thing i did was running over here..." Yura  sighted.

" Fine..Tell me..What happened ??? " Sony Rubbed her head gently asking that.

___________________________________

After  a half an hour.

Woohyun was walking here and there in his room holding his hand behind his neck. He was trying to contact Yura by calling her. But she has switched off her phone.

Finally he decided to call to Sunggyu.. He thought that Yura should be there with him. But he gave up it so arrogantly.

" No...I won't ever talk to him.."

Then he Made a call to Sony.

___________________________________

Sony opened the Door expecting to see woohyun there. As soon as she opened the door, woohyun bumped to her while gripping her shoulders.

" Noona...Where is she?? " he asked impatiently. He seemed so mess and impulsive.

" It has been Long time For the last time You called me Noona...." Sony Smirked and Pulled his hands away.

" Please don't  joke around me..Tell me where is she? " Woohyun asked so seriously.

" Before answer your question, tell me woohyun ..What's wrong with you?? Why are you being so silly and childish?? You're not that woohyun i used to see..." Sony's voice seemed husky. Obviously she wasn't angry at him. She was worrying about him..

" What?? What did u mean by that?? " Woohyun asked back curiously.

" What were you doing with that kinky girl..?? Did u ...." Sony couldn't finish it..

" No...That wasn't what you guys think...I used her to forget Yura..i thought it could help me to Forget her..and continue my life as normal.....It was the only thing i could  ......" Before he finish it, Sony's hand crossed his face by slapping.

" Noona...." Woohyun whispered. Tears rolled down on his temple.

" Did you come back to the reality?? Why on the earth do you Use that kind of Foolish decisions...Why are you being ruin yourself while ruining her life too.....??? Live in reality...Stop being foolish....." Sony Yelled at him without a rest. Woohyun just looking down the ground.

" At least you had to explain her everything and Could try to make her understand about you..You could Listen to her and talk with her...." Sony was totally throwing every thing and those words to him...

" But she didn't let me to explain...And...And she told that  she won't ever love me and..Sunggyu is the only one whom she loves..But why i feel that all were lies...?? Tell me?? " Woohyun asked holding his hidden tears.