51- HUSBAND ❤️ WIFE

Next day both of them arrived Japan for their honeymoon..
Woohyun decided to stay in his own hotel in Japan.

" Woahh...Such a big room.." Yura jumped in the bed while screaming that...Woohyun chuckled and sat on the bed.

" Do you like it ?? "

" Hmmm....Well...yes...I like the bed...I can bump " Saying that she began to bump making woohyun laugh.

" Eishhh...Pabu, Is that all you have to say?? Don't you remember this room ?? " Woohyun asked in a bit serious tone.

" Hmmmm....Mhhh...what's special with this room..." What's special with room?? Yeah..A good question..the room is the same room where woohyun and Yura spent nights when the first time the came to Japan as the CEO and his Secretary and where woohyun forced yura to stay with him in a same room. Yura?? Really doesn't she remember it?? No...She remember very well and just trying to play with her husband..

" yahh ...you...* sighs * yahh..this is the room where we stayed together at the first time we came here ...don't you really remember ?? " woohyun asked in a frowny tone making her chuckle.

" Where you forced me to sleep with  you?? Where you Wanted me to wear too much short and tight dress, where you were got drunk and was about to kill me because of that strange boy, Where you Saved me from him and care about me....Where I realized that i was wrong about you and you're not that jerk as I thought.." Finishing that she took a heavy breathe making woohyun speechless.

" Is that enough Mr.Nam ??  " With a puppy smile , she asked.

" That was too much..specially about that dress..." woohyun replied with a fake cough.

" Eishhh...you forced me to wear that...Didn't you..?? " She asked in a serious manner.

" pufffff...Ok...I did..." woohyun replied while looking down like a puppy.

" Aigoo...Fine fine whatever....Why did you want to stay here ? "

" Hmmm...because I want our special movement be a very special movement..." He replied will dragging her to him as she laid her haed on his chest while his arms around her shoulders.

" What special movement ?? " she asked so curiously making him chuckles for her child attitudes.

" Hmmm....Last time those nights we spent were  meaningless and Loveless..There was nothing special between us. Nothing more than Boss  and secretary..."

Yura interfered

" Didn't you like me that time although  i didn't like you ?? "

" Eishh...I didn't like you, I loved you by that time..." Woohyun ruffled her hair saying it playfully.

" So, Wasn't it special ??? " She asked turning her face to him.

" might...Because you hugged me..So tightly while crying  ..don't you remember ?? "

" I do remember...What if That boy Jongin is here today also " Tge most stupid question of the day. Making woohyun angry, she asked it and even mentioned his name revealing that she still remember him.

" Yahh...You..Are you seriously ?? You still remember his  name?? That jerk ...yahhh Nam Yura??? Isn't this too much..?? " Woohyun half yelled at her..

" Aigoo ...Are you jealous or what?? "

" Jealous ?? Yahh...he was the one who tried to harm you, The woman I love...You're talking about jealous..there is nothing can compare about that jerk a** with me... " woohyun yelled so seriously as yura never thought..