45- His Sweet tricks pt.2

Yura was waiting for Yunhee to pick her up from the school.

" Hey Bunny ..." That familiar voice again, Woohyun ?? Her heart skipped watching him while waving hands at her with a bright smile on his lips..Yura Decided not to talk with him or at least not to look at him either.

" Are you Avoiding me right now ?? " Asking that he walked toward her.

僕を避けてるの 切なき
boku o sake teru no setsunaki
the moment you started to avoid me
~Just Another Lonely Night ~

Suddenly her phone began to ring and it was Sunggyu.

" Honey ??? "

Woohyun's expressions changed a bit.

" Yes...I'm waiting for Yunhee "

" Nehh..will meet U there..."

" Love you too "

This time woohyun felt he is burning up..

" Love you too ?? Hah.." He mumbled it with a smirk on the corner of his lips..

" Eomma..." Little Yunhee ran to her and hugged her.

" How was your day Sweety ?? " Yura kissed her forehead asking that.

" Fine...."

" Ohh...Woohyun Ajussii ..." she focused to Woohyun who was smiling at her making yura angry.

" Hello Little Angel ..." Woohyun said while smiling.

" Appa....You're here " Hearing that Voice Yura focused to little Mingyu before woohyun did and woohyun clearly noticed that.

" Appa...?? " She mumbled in her mind.

" Aigooo...My prince .." saying that woohyun Held him up.

" Oh...This is that boy who called My Dad as his Dad.." Yunhee pointed at Mingyu. Mingyu pouted while looking at her.

" Lets Go Yunheeahh " Saying that Yura grabbed her and walked ahaed to Car park.

" Do u know her?? " Woohyun asked from Mingyu while walking after Yura to the car park.

" Her Dad is such as My dad.."

" Did u talk to him?? "

" Yes, But he said he is not my dad and mom told me the same..." Mingyu replied so sadly.

" Hmm...Don't worry My prince , You have me.. "

" But...Is that girl studying in your class?? " Woohyun asked curiously and Mingyu gave him the answer which he expected so surely.

" No ...She learns In gread 2 , she is older than me.." Mingyu replied.

" Ohh..really...."

" Why are u asking appa..?? "

" Nahh...I was just curious " woohyun replied With a most bright smile and walked to the car.

* Yura's pov *

" Appa...?? That's little boy called him appa...definitely he should be Sony's Son..Because That little boy is Totally looking like sunggyu oppa..

But why is she calling him Appa?? Perhaps are they married ?? Eonnie and Woohyun ...But...
Fine...Anything ..Why do you care..It's better because Eonnie isn't alone and His Child has someone who cares about him.

" Eomma....What are you thinking about ?? " I snaped out with Yunhee's question. That's true , what am i thinking about?? woohyun ?? Why every time I end up thinking something related to him??