41- Everything isn't Over

[Dedicated to Alwaysnamu 😘😘
Potato got pranked by me 😏😏😂l

~5 years later~

**Yura's (Yumi's)  pov**

My life, It's not even doing as i want, My life is full of wonders and sometimes Sh**ty stuff as 5 years a go how my life was..but now, yeah i'm doing well with my new family , Thaks for the person I met 5 years ago so surprisingly..He changed my life for a different path as i began to feel that i'm alive , and i can live as i want...

-Flash back-

"  Yes " the person lifted  his head and next second Yura couldn't believe her eyes with loosing the tray in her hands unknowingly.

" Y - You ???? " that was only word escaped from her mouth after see him.

Watching him smiling like morning sun shine a bright  smile appeared on her lips too while screaming

" Sunggyu Oppa ??? " and Next second she Jumped to him and hugged him tighter. Tears almost started to drop down.

" Is this a dream?? am I dreaming ??? " Yura screamed , Yura asked from the person who was staring at her like dumbfounded with his widen eyes and gape mouth.

" I - I don't think so...ummm....but....how do you know my name " He knitted his eyebrows together with a small smile and surprise look.

" W - What are you asking Oppa?? Why don't I know you...?? I'm Yumi...Jang Yu....Ahhh...No ...I'm Yura...Kang Yura, Can't You recognize me?? Ohh god you're still alive ..." Yura screamed again and again.

" Yeah...this is weird ...I'm still alive right , but nothing....has happened to me..." he replied in  weird tone while keeping stare at Her.

" So...Your name?? Is it Jang Yumi or Kang Yura?? " He asked again as yura began to scream.

" Yahh Nam Sunggyu , That's enough , stop acting weird .."

He just shrugged his shoulders while sending her  empty expressions.

" Oh wait ...Dongwoo oppa..I should call him.." Saying that she made a call at Dongwoo saying that it's an emergency and come and meet her quickly.

" Hey...Excuse me...That's true you know my name, But it's Kim Sunggyu ..Not Nam sunggyu " Hearing His reply yura stoped screaming and her smile faded away a bit.

" S - Sunggyu oppa..." Yura Mumbled as he kept staring at yura while trying to widen his small eyes more..

" Adeul ...[ Son ] " hearing that unknown lady's voice Yura turned to the woman beside her..

" Who is she Sunggyu ahh?? Your friend or ????? "  Yura couldn't believe her eyes...it was Sunggyu , yes No hesitation..it's sunggyu , his appearance , his voice everything said that he was sunggyu..But No, It wasn't him..It's wasn't that person Nam Sunggyu . But Kim Sunggyu..The same appearance , the same voice but he is Kim Sunggyu.

~End flash back~

" Oppa...you're here, where is eonnie ?? " Yura asked from  Dongwoo with a bright smile.

" I'm coming ..." It's Angel dongwoo's wife who was carrying 2 y/o little baby in her arms while sending Yura a beautiful smile.

" Ohh My Chun baby ah...Come here " Getting Baby in her arms Yura headed to the living room.

" Eommoni , They are here " Screaming that she sat on the couch.

" Did you miss me darling...." She began to play with Baby. Baby held her index and put in to his dribbling little mouth.