10- Come to me (3- Final)

***woohyun's pov***

After we left the party, Yura came out with her annoying face. I think she knows what i was trying to do..How ever i tracked her for the end. Here finally she stopped nearby the Car. I arose my voice to talk to her.

"Ahhmmm..Hey..We should talk.." - WH
"What about ??" - Yura
"About....about what happened while a go.."- WH
" No need..just brings me home.." - Yura..

Her startle face made me to do what she wants..After we both got in to the car, she didn't speak with me. She took back seats..But i saw her face meanwhile driving. Her face emotions had not change even a bit..still angry. She opened the shutter and reached her hand to out...

**Yura's pov**

Sunggyu oppa..i couldn't dance with you just for a while after you asked me to dance with you..Geezz..that's all because of this jerk..Hold on..but i have a problem..what he was doing at that time?? He seemed trying to kiss me...Ahhh..Aniya....Aniya... awwhh..this man trying to bring me a heart attack..

_________________________________
**Author's note**

"Watch out...get your hand back.." woohyun exclaimed..
"Assshhh...nothing will happen..just shut up and focus on driving.." - Yura
"i yeoja ...yaaa..i'm saying you because i worry about you.." - woohyun
"No need..shut up and focus to drive " - Yura's hand still out side.
"Left..." - Yura was showing him the way to her home while waving hand within wind.
"Yaahh....Why are you always get angry with me when i try to treat you well??" - woohyun's sound become pathetic.

"When did you treat me well..stop bullshits..No need to treat me well...treat me as your usual..without you, sunggyu oppa should have been here..He knows how to treat a girl well"

" What's special with him?? Why can't you treat me as you do to sunggyu ?? " - woohyun's expressions was going serious.

" Why not, you're my boss and i treat you well..." - Yura said..
"Yaaa..get back your hand .."- Woohyun yelled.
"Don't care Mr.Nam" - Yura

[A/N- woohyun stopped the car and got out..He opened the car door and took out Yura out side..woohyun's sudden actions brought her scared..his expressions seems so serious and scary..and he started to speak ]

"Why it's always sunggyu ??" - WH
"Ehh?? " - Yura whispered within her afraid voice .
"Do you know how many times you speak his name in front of me..?? "
"How??....ehh.. " - Yura took stepped back one by one and woohyun replaced it coming towards her..

"Stop talk about him infront of me..you're my secretary and you should stay with me all the time should talk about me only..." - woohyun's sound become loud.

"Dehh..Arasso ...just stop being scary..." - Yura

"Scary...?? Mwo?? When did i become scary ? I'm trying to be romantic " - Woohyun

"Mwo??? Romantic ??" -Yura screamed.
"Hmmm...why??" - Woohyun
"Yaahh...Are you crazy ?? Geez..how could you call this as Romantic..you're totally like
A stampeded bull.."- Yura placed a finger of her on his chest and pulled him back..

Woohyun chuckled cunningly and put stepped towards agin.

"Boya?? Yaahh...stop there..." - Yura yelled.

What a bad luck..the car body crossed Yura..woohyun's hands placed on her shoulders..

"Kang Yura...Listen to me care fully..i say this only one time..
I LIKE YOU !!" - woohyun took a deep breathe after say it...

Yura's eyes become wider and still looking at him..Then smile after a while ...

"Awwwccchhhh...Aayaaahhh..." - woohyun held his leg suddenly while screaming..