43- Fruitless Lies

* Author's pov *

Myungsoo was at the home When he received a call from Woohyun.

" Nehh, Woohyunahh??? "

" Meet me at the usual place "  That's all he said.

" Are you Ok Woohyun?? "  Myungsoo asked that so curiously and surprisingly but he didn't get an answer because woohyun hug up that already.

" Why Myung ?? Is there any problem ?? " Cris asked so curiously while looking at myungsoo's Excited face.

" Nahh..Woohyun asked me to meet him at XXX pub, He usually asks me to come there when he is in a trouble or he wants to release his stress..." Myungsoo Explained the situation.

" Ohh...That's bad...Better you go there, He still thinking about Yura and  passing so hard times...." Cris patted on his back saying that. Because she knew how much he worry about woohyun his best friend.

" Hmm...I'm going there..I don't know what to do " he sighed saying that.

" Don't worry , He will be Ok "

" Yeah..I wish it too " Saying that He kissed her forehead and left.

_________________________________

Myungsoo arrived there and The place is full of crowd. As usual he Walked to VIP section and found woohyun there with few Alcohol bottles there.

" Woohyunahh....." He stepped so quickly there and sat toward him.

" What Happened ?? Why are you drinking like this??? " Myungsoo grabbed the glass from woohyun's hand he tried to sip.

"'yah..Give me that" woohyun half yelled at him making him gasps.

" Woohyun , tell me what happened??? Tell me please , how can I help you without knowing anything "

" Help me?? You can't help me dude " Woohyun laughed...it wasn't his usual laugh, a sorrowful and mostly dead laugh myungsoo found..

" You're drunk woohyun "

" No...I'm not..." woohyun smiled even without a reason.

" What the hell woohyun ...you " when myungsoo began to yell,  woohyun arose him voice more louder..

" Kang Yura...."

Myungsoo's facial expressions changed dark and he knew what he is gonna say next..

" When are you gonna stop think about her...she has gonna bastard ..why can't u..."

" She is Alive ..." Woohyun released it finally making myungsoo stuck in the position.

" W - What??? " myungsoo asked in a bit low tone.

" I said she is Alive and I met her while a ago right toward me...with...." he broke the line..

" With....??? " myungsoo Questioned.

" With her husband, Sunggyu hyeong " he full filled it and next second woohyun found myungsoo laughing like a crazy but it was an evil laugh in anger.

" Yahh..Nam woohyun  , That's enough , Are u mad??? Have u lost your sense or are you dreaming ?? " Myungsoo's questions made woohyun laugh too.

" I knew you would ask that, I'm not Myungsoo, I'm not....Do u want to prove that..?? "

" Yes...i need, because i know you're out of sense , you're crazy woohyun ...crazy...." Myungsoo exclaimed, so angrily and so pathetically.

" Day after tomorrow, The annual party of Business club...You're coming right..?? " woohyun asked while smirking.